Navara Muster 2012 date and location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've sold it to me Geoff, we'll be there with two kids and a camper trailer in tow :cheers!:

I would love to come but at that stage we will have 4-8 Week old twins to deal with and I think if I leave the wife at home with the babies I wont be welcome back. LOL

Update....

the Committe is doing a scouting run up to Tolmie over the next week to have a good look at the facilities and some of the surrounding sites.

At this time. we would like to get people's feedback / input into any cool / fun / scenic / interesting attractions up round the Mansfield area. Same as last year's Muster, we'd like to do a bit of a brochure on whats in the area and nothing beats local knowledge.

At a later date, we will be asking for any feedback for good tracks around Mansfield and Tolmie that people have been on as well.

cheers all!

Pretty keen to get there guys, just gotta sort out some time off work.
Some awesome country to be seen. For those of you who have to travel, might be worth trying to organise a high country trip after the muster, be a shame to be so close without experiencing what gods country has to offer.

Also I'm at Mt Beauty only about 1.5 hours away so I might be able to get there a bit early if you guys need a hand with anything, look forward to meeting ya's

Last edited:
Pretty keen to get there guys, just gotta sort out some time off work.
Some awesome country to be seen. For those of you who have to travel, might be worth trying to organise a high country trip after the muster, be a shame to be so close without experiencing what gods country has to offer.

Also I'm at Mt Beauty only about 1.5 hours away so I might be able to get there a bit early if you guys need a hand with anything, look forward to meeting ya's

Coming from Qld I would enjoy a few extra days in the area to explore so I will certainly be having a chat to you Sumnut at the muster for some local information and must see spots.
Wayne

Bugger, will miss it by a few days. We leave 28 Oct Great Ocean rd then to grampians through the mount beauty area to jindabyne then back home. gotta be back at work on the 12th. Maybe next year.

I'm pretty keen on coming this year for the first time just gotta see how pregnant wife is feeling at that stage

I'm pretty keen and coming at this stage, It will be the first as i've only had my D40 since June. When do you need to know by? probably coming with 1 other adult and 3 girls 5-10yrs.

Stockers82 said:
I'm pretty keen and coming at this stage, It will be the first as i've only had my D40 since June. When do you need to know by? probably coming with 1 other adult and 3 girls 5-10yrs.

The kids will have a ball stockers. Most of the kids are around the same age.

The kids will have a ball stockers. Most of the kids are around the same age.

Sounds Awesome, Looking Forward to it. What time does it usually finish on the Sunday? The Kids have school on the Monday or is most of it finished on the Saturday?

Latest posts

Back