NAVARA stickers for the muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the whole showbag haha. I'd settle for a shirt I suppose haha

In that case you will need to come, you know if you cant make the friday you can come for the saturday and sunday and get the showbag stickers and T-shirt

In that case you will need to come, you know if you cant make the friday you can come for the saturday and sunday and get the showbag stickers and T-shirt
Damn!!! :( I wish. Not going to be able to make it unless I chuck a sicky...better not though. If there are leftover tshirts I'll grab one ;)

Damn!!! :( I wish. Not going to be able to make it unless I chuck a sicky...better not though. If there are leftover tshirts I'll grab one ;)

Shame you can't reschedule. You could follow us down - just look for the ancient dude driving at x=speedlimit/10 staring through the windscreen and wondering if he'll react in time to avoid that truck half a kilometre down the road no better slow down to 5km/h not sure if these brakes are as good as they used to be oh dammit my walking frame is stuck under my handbrake ... oh sorry, I shouldn't use dots. They're Sparra's.

Hahahaha

I was only there last week! If I knew about the muster earlier I could've got the time off :( Pretty devestated...

Ahh roger that Nathan just saw oz saying about making stickers for the muster and assumed it was him. But assume makes an ass out of u & me.

Ahh roger that Nathan just saw oz saying about making stickers for the muster and assumed it was him. But assume makes an ass out of u & me.

All good mate, easy done there has been allot of talk about the other stickers lately so i can see why.

:rambo: Try..ing to st . o.p tha...t im....a. ga frommm enter...ing my brain ahhh yuk didnt work :puke:

Ok here is the final mock up of our 2014 MUSTER t-shirts, we just added the "OP" logo, so you likey?

Latest posts

Back