NAVARA stickers for the muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad group of sponsors for a humble forum event.
Good work.

yeah we are overwhelmed with the support and generosity from them all, and there are even a couple more that didnt quite make the shirts, like our own "Malicious" who donated two full 5 port breather kits and "Trackabout Camper Trailers" who have donated some great esky's and Avenger 4x4 who are now owned by Opposite Lock and they donated the Awesome HID driving lights.

The prize table for our charity raffle is bigger then ever so we will have some happy campers come sunday thats for sure.

Not a bad group of sponsors for a humble forum event.
Good work.

yeah we are overwhelmed with the support and generosity from them all, and there are even a couple more that didnt quite make the shirts, like our own "Malicious" who donated two full 5 port breather kits and "Trackabout Camper Trailers" who have donated some great esky's and Avenger 4x4 who are now owned by Opposite Lock and they donated the Awesome HID driving lights.

The prize table for our charity raffle is bigger then ever so we will have some happy campers come sunday thats for sure.

You folks on the committee have done a great job, and the sponsors are to be congratulated and supported

Steve is not here right now please leave a message......coincidently he will be available Sunday the 02/11. Cheers.

Naa no kidnapping
Just temporarily detained

New raffle rule
You have 2 min to collect prize or we will redraw:ha:

Then I forfeit my right to do the draw and will nominate a representative to stand in for me....obviously while I wait at the presentation table.

new rule if you won the PRE muster raffle all your future raffle money is given straight to the charity and you forfeit all tickets

Rule # 4
I prize per person if you name starts with S and ends in E and you drive a silver car

Yep..the silver car clause is for you steve
Any other rules to consider b4 2nites meeting?

Yes ! Must be 50 years old or more . Or have your parents with you !
That will increase my odds

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back