new years resolutions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why did you sell it Brad?
We needed the money, we were building at the time and a stupid over engineered retaining wall put a bit of a dent in the budget. On the bright side, I managed to get the boss in a tent last Easter even if it was only in a big4.

Cheers Brad

We've got a 23ft coromal dragging along behind our d40. Tows great but being such a big van you do know it's there. Wouldn't go back to a camper for quids! Although, a smaller caravan would make this touring gig a little easier, but living in the van, in a different location basically every 2nd day, with wife and 3 kids, you do need a bit of room.
Sure the coromal hasn't got all the bells and whistles that some of the 5 star vans have but it's lighter, has independent suspension, and the money I saved on it will fund our trip for roughly 6 months! Plus, when (and if) we are finished, the used price on the van shouldn't be much less than we paid for it new!
On the topic of resolutions, I have already decided I am going to be a more patient and understanding parent, but cutting back on booze at the same time isn't really going to be easy! One beer and one jd this year, pretty proud of myself, most days when I was working I'd have that before I locked my toolbox. Kids are only getting older and working too much may have been providing financial support for them, but nothing more. Sure it's hard being chained to them every day (I haven't worked since early April) but I am getting to know them better every day and wouldn't change it for the world!
Sorry about thread hijack John!
Cheers, Phil.

Not telling what mine were, but they only just made it past midday, 1st of Jan before they got broken.

I've got such staying power ........ NOT!

Latest posts

Back