Newcastle day run

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407626965.335228.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407626977.033655.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407627021.987417.jpg

More to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
its amazing how much difference the camera angle can make hey, the first pic you posted of your 22 is the exact same spot as the one of Sparra in the Suzi but they look totally different, it always surprises me how different things can look

Yeah I find that cameras don't do the real angle, hole, slope, lift or drop justice.

I went in and put each pic on its own line steve had them all on one and it was weird to view

a few more

Joel is getting better with the camera, he wants to do a course next year in photography, but you know how kids are
next week it will be the guitar, anyone in the market for a slightly used electric drum kit, that was last years interest that's now in the box gathering dust

look at the flex on brads ute

and scotties sliders protecting the sills

Last edited:
Yeah sorry guys I uploaded in Tapatalk from my phone, just how they turned out.
Yeah your right Nath about the 3:10 mark was the deciding factor, especially as we didn't know where we were headed.
Id be happy to go again after I get armour and an auto locker, I rekon we could make it all the way.
4X4 Earth rates it as difficult with some remaks but who ever wrote them also turned around and couldn't make it through.

Last edited:
look at the flex on brads ute

look at the front end, that is what removing the sway bar can do for a D40, so much better!!
Snapping the sway bar knuckle at the last muster was a good thing Brad. I would never bother putting it back on.

----

Last edited:
Yeah sorry guys I uploaded in Tapatalk from my phone, just how they turned out.
Yeah your right Nath about the 3:10 mark was the deciding factor, especially as we didn't know where we were headed.
Id be happy to go again after I get armour and an auto locker, I rekon we could make it all the way.

Yep i will put my winch on and some sliders and i will be back to do that track for sure.
Looks like allot of fun.

Let me know when were going coz I need bash plates, sliders, a dry ute and probably some new rubber.

By the look of that video turning around was a good choice. But it looked very wet when that footage was filmed and dry when you guy's went. The Ranger looks real good Nathan.And Lladnar of course.

I am just about to trade the duallis on a Ranger and keep the 22 for work and play, just waiting till next financial year. The kids are almost my height 175 and still growing shoving them in the back is very hard.Seeing Nathans rig makes the choice more easy.

Yep i will put my winch on and some sliders and i will be back to do that track for sure.
Looks like allot of fun.

winch and sliders a minimum I think
enough supplies for an overnighter at the bottom also
maybe a good challenge for some of your mates nath
claytons patrol would love that track

Latest posts

Back