Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the eng cert. must have been a big weight off your chest.

Well I took the Nav into Vicroads today and it is now registered as a v8 with all the mods and now insured to its value.Yippee
I then came home and fitted my draw system to it.
I will probably fit my dual battery system to it on the weekend.

You wouldn't believe it, just finished on Sunday, :embarassed:

I've still got the long silky oak trunk sitting on blocks on the ground, going to advertise it on the woodwork forums as I don't want to cut it up into firewood.
It seems there is always someone who can cut/plank the trunk and turn it into something nice.

The console is now modified and the duel battery tray and battery are in,now I just have to run the wiring for the batteries and my anderson plug and 12 volt plugs to the rear for the fridge and camping trailer.

Yes the wiring is there I just need to find the power wire and put it into the fuse box.
I bought the wiring looms for the doors and was going to change them over and get a loom made up but when I pulled the door trims off it was all the same.Whoo hoo.

Congrats on the recent wins with the Nav scotty, about time something went right for you.

How goods that! I've been thinking of getting some electric mirrors for mine, I think now I'll look harder.

Latest posts

Back