Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came off my dirt bike 14 months ago and I have 2 prolapsed and 3 buldged discs in my back and they cant operate.

I fucked my back, back in the 80's at the Adelaide GP jumping down out from a tree ("half trained apes"...lol) we were up for a better view.
My back has been weak as piss since.
Drove home the next day as i was in too much pain, and had to lie in the back of the panelvan all the way to melb.

Good luck with that, I feel for ya.

Jeezuz mate, you are going through the wars big time. But, you'll put a positive spin on it all and come out ok.

Does anything else need to be done to the Nav engine wise?

Bloody terrible at the moment.The new drugs are good though.I need to get used to them before I drive or not take them when I have to drive in the morning.The doctors are now talking about putting in a full time 10's machine into the spine or a full time morphine drip into the spine which sits under the skin.I'm over it though,not being able to work shits me to tears an then lawyers against the insurance companies and all the bloody rigmorole.

Shit mate, I consider myself lucky then.

I fell through a railing about 2 or 3 years ago. 6 foot drop onto my back on grass. I was sore for 3 months but all good now.

Oh and it was on a mates wedding day, I was a groomesman. Missed the ceremony but got to the reception dosed up on morphine.

Thank God I missed that tree stump by a foot or 2.

Good luck mate.

Dave.

Well the tank is in and the extractor leak fixed.unbolt the extractor check the gasket and all fine so smear some goo on it and bolt back up.start the motor and still an extractor leak so stick the stethoscope on and find the leak,the dick head only welded half the pipe,so out comes the mig and a quick fix.While up on the hoist check all the nuts and bolts and to my amzement not ,not 1 nut or bolt was tight including engine mounts.My court case is just going to get better and better oh and not to mention half the bolts missing out of the flanges on the exhaust system but took plenty of photos.

While up on the hoist check all the nuts and bolts and to my amzement not ,not 1 nut or bolt was tight including engine mounts.

He's going to argue that retightening all those bolts is part of the first conversion run-in service 5000km after the conversion. Be ready for that. Good to hear you fixed the extractor leak Scotty. :top:

Nice buy mate, didn't realise those wheels were 18's!
Should give u some nice grip with that beast of an engine u have, ur gonna need it:)

Well guys I got the engineers certificate today.WHOO HOO happy days and picked up a duel battery tray from the wreckers for $80.00 so now I can fit the wiring system and my draws and all the other shit to go on it.

Latest posts

Back