Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dave.
This week the front of the Nav is getting pullrd apart and reconfigures so I can fit a decent set of thermos in.Next week theheads and cam come out and put a nice set ofport and polished heads an bigger cam put in then remapped and have the auto remapped the way it should have been so as I can manualise it and engine brake it.With the mods the motor should put out just over 500hp.Oh also pull the heater box out and fix another one of the cockheads f#@kups done and seal the snorkel that was never done aswell.

Thanks Dave.
This week the front of the Nav is getting pullrd apart and reconfigures so I can fit a decent set of thermos in.Next week theheads and cam come out and put a nice set ofport and polished heads an bigger cam put in then remapped and have the auto remapped the way it should have been so as I can manualise it and engine brake it.With the mods the motor should put out just over 500hp.Oh also pull the heater box out and fix another one of the cockheads f#@kups done and seal the snorkel that was never done aswell.

sounds like you got the wrong car....but i would still love a v8 auto navara :rock:

It was on the second page in the members threads.

Scotty can you sms me, I lost all my numbers the other day when I updated the phones software.

The only things I didn't lose was the stuff on the memory card. Grrrr.

This where thewater pump was leaking
KendallstoothandTattoos010.jpg

KendallstoothandTattoos011.jpg

Latest posts

Back