nite stalker spotties?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane75

Reaction score
i am chasing some spotties for the nav and came across some nite stalker spotties at supercheap for $109 they are a pencil,spread combo.is nite stalker a reasonable brand or am i wasting my money?

i have light force on my nav and im very happy with them i think the nite stalkers are a waste of money

if you can strech to around the $200 mark you can get Narva 175's which would be better than the Nite Stalkers or for around $300 the Narva 225's i believe they are a pritty reasonable light for the money, i would not buy the nite stalkers for my 4be, personally i have the IPF 900xs, i paid $350 delivered from ebay and i am very happy with them. I hope this helps

Shano

I have a set of Nitestalker Roo Lites and i think they are fine. You sure, the Light Force's are better but are they worth the added cost? I didn't think so, so i went the Roo Lites.

I've had them submerged in water, hit by birds and they still point in the right direction. The only minor issue have had is that they drop during corrugations. But this could possibly fixed by adding a few star washers between the mount and the light fixture. Can't complain.

Mate, anyone who has ever owned Nite Stalkers reckons they're a fairly decent light for the penny! Not my opinion but an observation from people who've owned them. Your call!!!!!
I believe the HID Nite Stalkers are pretty good as well.
Me, I have the 180 Roo Lites with the blue spread covers on them and reckon they do the job I have them for!

Cheers Brad

I got the NiteStalkers from SuperCheap, plus the NiteStalker wiring harness, only to find that when installing it was missing the relay :( Now they are fitted they do the job but very disappointed with the attitude of the distributors who basically didn't give a shit. Next time will get Narva.

thanks for the feedback everyone,i think it helped.hahaha.i am getting them for fathers day so i will see how they go for mysef and hopefully give some feedback good or bad!!!!!hopefully good.

Latest posts

Back