nulon oils and lubes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94edxr

Reaction score
hi there im in the process of changing my oils and lubes in my 03 dx 4x4 td.. i have seen nulon oils around, have anyone used this and is their any feedback on what it is like... the dude at autopro swears by it but im not sure cheers...........

Many years ago the CSIRO did some studies on Nulons teflon based additives, I remember seeing some S.E.M photos of the teflon impregnation the metal surfaces. looked convincing enough to me.
I have being using their additives for 16 years, in the diff and gearbox of various cars, but can't really conclusively say that they are beneficial or not.

I use Nulon oil for my D40 because it was the only one I could find locally that was spec'd exactly as Nissan requested. Had no problems with it so far and given it's the same specs and my local stores don't seem to stock much DPF rated oil I'll no doubt be using it again

I run nulon branded oils because I happen to get them at the right price. Seem to be a decent enough product. Been running it for the last 20 odd thousand kays or so.

Latest posts

Back