Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in marangaroo, drive a black ST with Kalbarri plates on it, got the snorkel winch bar and winch, so it sort of stands out a bit, if I see any of you on the road will say g'day :)

yer i swear i have seen you driving up beaufort street before...

will give a wave if i do see you round :)

quite possibly!
Yeah likewise mate :)

Me and the gf sometimes just go on impromptu (spelling?) 4by's up to mundaring etc cos its so close. Join in one day if ur keen. good to go at nite too if u got work.

James

quite possibly!
Yeah likewise mate :)

Me and the gf sometimes just go on impromptu (spelling?) 4by's up to mundaring etc cos its so close. Join in one day if ur keen. good to go at nite too if u got work.

James

yer im frothing to go mundaring been there in my mates jeep but not in my nav. Think i might me going down on the 21st or 28th if your keen, I will let you know exactly what date when he tell me. He is going with his jeep crew so would be nice to have a nav or to come along.

yer im frothing to go mundaring been there in my mates jeep but not in my nav. Think i might me going down on the 21st or 28th if your keen, I will let you know exactly what date when he tell me. He is going with his jeep crew so would be nice to have a nav or to come along.

cool man, sounds good!

i will be going away to work around the 15th so mite not make that one but we'll see

James

Hey Guys, New to forum, live in Freo, Silver D22, four spots on front bars, will keep an eye out for you all. It would be good to get to know some local tracks:)

hey mate,

welcome to the perth navara group. heaps of us around here now haha

keep an eye out for weekend trips (usually fri to sun). we just had one and it was more of an exploring/searching for spots trip, and we sure found some good ones!

our trips are for people of all experience levels, whether its your first time 4wding or you've done a heap, we're always out to help and have fun. if you want to take it easy thats fine, and if you want to try out some hard tracks then thats fine too. theres heaps of us to pull you out haha

best way to learn about 4wding is through the experience of doing it with a group, we're all learning from each other in reality.

Hiiiiiidie hoe everyone.

New to the forum and also new to the Navara. She's still stock but will be adjusting her in the near future.
Still green with the 4wding side of things but want to learn and learn lots. Can't wait to get out there and have fun and find some great local tracks with the missus, kids and friends.

hi guys , this site is awesome and good to know a few of the locals stop by.
I`m driving a blue over silver navara with a canopy.

I live down south in little old Denmark! Drive a Silver Nav D22.
If you get stuck just leave me a PM as I check this site daily. Haha! Ill come pull you out.

Hey everyone

First time on the forum, live down Mandurah.

Driving a Red D22, 3inch exhaust, Rapid chip and a set of BFGoodrich A/T.

Wanting to get a 2inch lift in the near future, any recomendations on who i should use to do this?

Hey boys,

Well im a nsw boy by heart, but im about to join the West Side, (Wife born and bread WA and wants to return home). So im Driving a silver d22 with black n white nsw plates so give me a honk and make me feel welcome....

Jason

Latest posts

Back