Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys another Perth boy here new 4wding and keen to learn drivin an 05 D22 silver nav. See u on the roads

Hey guys another one here Im down in mandurah silver D22 4'' lift custom barwork 33" claws and heaps more cant miss it if you see me round give us a yell

Hi all - I am Karl and I live in Rockingham (yes I know I am lucky :sarcastic:). Relatively new to the forum. I have a 2011 D40 Dual cab turbo diesel which is my first ever new car :rock: - I previously owned a 91 Toyota 80 Series which was getting a little old in the tooth.

I look forward to hopefully meeting a few of you guys around the place.

Karl

2010 D40 ST, South Perth Spend a fair bit of time at Preston Beach if anyone is keen

Welcome all.

JCR may run into you on the weekend heading down to Tims Thickett and whitehills, for a spot of fishing.

Chris

Hi all west ozies
I live in Bunbury and have just bought a d22 nav a cuple of months ago good to see they are pretty popular think that means i got something decent. might see you out on the tracks:cheers!:

g'day all i'm from bunbury, got a 95 d21 she's used and abused but still going strong. and about to get a new lease on life.
look forward to meetin some of you on the tracks.
craig

hello

Hi all,
just starting our NAVARA adventures. joined the forum too see what others do to their rigs and to swap knowledge, tricks and info!!!!!!!:smash::smash::smash::smash:

Live up in gero with a d22, spend a bit time at murchison offroad park an the good ol sand dunes :)

Latest posts

Back