Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in Gwelup, so right next to Karrinyup. We could all meet at the Karrinyup shops carpark, or even out at Mundering. What do you guys think about Sat 14th July? I can't do the Sunday. You'll be back then Brett?

Didn't even no this existed

Hey all names Josh from Murdoch sor
I get around in a black 05 d22 with all the stickers removed with a factory bull bar and a white gme aerial and 3" zorst. I've done the power line track 4 or 5 times and hqve done many day trips to lancellin. I also like camping at wedge and white hills but have been to other places around Perth. I've been trying to get down to the Harvey region for a while without to much luck, are there many tracks down that way. Thanks all look forward to seeing you out there.

Im in Gwelup, so right next to Karrinyup. We could all meet at the Karrinyup shops carpark, or even out at Mundering. What do you guys think about Sat 14th July? I can't do the Sunday. You'll be back then Brett?

Hey man, i get back on the 19th as far as i am aware, could be later but minimum is 2 week swing.

Brett

Haha cool man thats close as! Keep us posted bout the meet

Yeah man, marine engineer working off barrow island atm.

isnt barrow 4-1? I just come off 4-1 construction out at FMG christmas creek, was good coin but the damn roster blew goats so I found a 2-1 out at RTIO West Angelas to keep my occupied for the time being. Marine Eng good coin I would imagine :D I am just a silly loader operator, operating a cat 988H loader loading a crusher :D

Brett

where can i get a job in the mines, lol. i would probably be ok for a meet up to do powerlines or something whenever you guys are all in town

depends on your qualifications but start with the labour hire companies and do shutdowns then when you get experience and start talking to people you can find a solid fifo roster, or move over seas and get a job with that fat Gina bitch who doesn't even hire locals :D

Brett

Righto. Who is keen to hit the powerlines on Sunday 22 july??
It would be good to get a few Navs up there.

Gimme a PM if your keen. and a post up here too so all the boys know what sort of numbers we are looking at. Once I get a feel for numbers we can sort out a meeting point and time. Is it meant to rain??

I could be available, getting central locking and a new alarm installed on Saturday which is going to take some time so hopefully the nav is drivable on Sunday.

Will let you know sat afternoon.

Brett

Perth guys and gals!!!! Powerlines Sunday.

Post here if ur keen.

Unlucky you won't be here Pointblank. And yeh let me know Brett. I'm trying to get a few guys from work to head up too.

Soon enough I will probably want to do dwellingup. I haven't been yet. Anyone interested in that one too??

VB

Back