Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gday all, I'm Perth North of the river.
Got a 06 D22 Single cab well body ute white with fiberglass canopy and roof racks.
Mods include, 2inch lift, Maxis Bighorns, dual batteries, water tank and I am trying to currently install a longrange fuel tank I got from the wreckers.
I am set up mainly for camping and fishing I dont really do much hard core off roading.
Give my wave if you see me out and about. Shouldn't be too hard to spot, not too many single cabs with well body around.

Hey guys.
New to the forum here, but ive been in Perth for nearly 2.5 yrs. Ive got an 03 D22. 2 inch lift and 32s. How often do you guys get together and go out four wheel driving?

That sounds like a good plan Brett. Ive gotta check out my CVs, last time I was out I heard some clicks. So maybe when your chip is done we can sort out a day trip?

That sounds like a good plan Brett. Ive gotta check out my CVs, last time I was out I heard some clicks. So maybe when your chip is done we can sort out a day trip?

Sounds like a plan, wont be getting a chip for awhile so keen when ever, i Fly out on thursday for 2 weeks but keen as when im back, I am located in Butler, NOR so not for from you.

Brett

Yeh nice. I'm off to Lancelin tomorrow til Wednesday. So will do something when your off your swing. What places do you do around Perth? I've really only done the Powerlines and Lancelin, with a little camping at Hervey weir.

Yeh nice. I'm off to Lancelin tomorrow til Wednesday. So will do something when your off your swing. What places do you do around Perth? I've really only done the Powerlines and Lancelin, with a little camping at Hervey weir.

to be honest, i have lived and worked up north for that long i actually dont know of any tracks in perth except the powerlines tracks and I have not taken the nav there due to it not being a real 4wd.

Brett

I've done the powerlines a few times and done it twice in my Nav. Once before the lift and new tyres and then after. I did everything my mate did in his patrol.

Let's do the powerlines.

Im keen :)

Brett, i also posted asking bout your video (the one your sig pic is from) in the slideshow thread, just wanted to know where that was? looks sweet!

Cheers, James

Im keen :)

Brett, i also posted asking bout your video (the one your sig pic is from) in the slideshow thread, just wanted to know where that was? looks sweet!

Cheers, James

Hey mate, its like a old pine forrest on the corner of flynn drive and old yanchep road, its a actual road so as far as i am aware its legal but only good after the rain, leaves about 5" of water to muck around in, and further down there are some harder ruts that fill up with water also.

Brett

Chicken tracks! Haha. That's for the Toyotas that come along.

I still wanna put some new CVs in before we go, does anyone know if Terrain Tamer or anyone else does an aftermarket CV?

Yeah true mate. Just looked it up. I always used to drive past there on the way to taking the bikes out near barbagallo.

Latest posts

Back