Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard good things about Powerline, and supposedly it's 10 minutes from my house.

Hi all,

Just bought my first a few 4x4 weeks back, a white D22, love it to bits. Have already had it down on the beach just north of two rocks for some fishing, awesome spot, car went anywhere I pointed it, even with highway tyres let down to 15psi.

Just fitted 265/75 16's to it, so I'm scared to take it out at the moment coz in certain it's gonna scrub, so I'm saving like mad for a 2" lift and hope to see ya's out on the tracks. Also, did the EGR mod and it seems to have smoothed out the power delivery.

Just a thought, should maybe get some stickers made up to make it easier to spot fellow members, anyway, enjoy your cars, I know I will!

hey Dunkly, welcome mate.

With the scrubbing issue, im running 265/75/r16, all i did was raise the front end by tightening the torsion bars. havent had any scrubbing issues yet.

If anyone sees me, which its hard not too lol, black navara with R1DG3Y plates, gives us a toot and a wave, or flash lights.

cheers
Adam

Thanks ridgey, yeh I've heard you can just raise the torsion bars, how exactly is it done? I was intending to get a 2" lift for it, apparently you just need to change the spring packs or add another leaf once the torsion bars are raised

have the same size tyres on mine and i haven't touched the suspension. No scrubbing at all. This is on the stock rims.

I raised mine for clearance, and so if i'm out bush i don't end up in a gully with a tyre wedged up in the guard.

But Too Each Their Own i guess :)

Last edited:
Thought i might say helloo.. Been a Perth boy for about 16years now.
Proud owner of a Nav D22 2.5lt Turbo.
Done some small mods on my car so far, DPChip, 3" Tipan Exhaust, Cooper STT (Changing soon). Snorkel, 3" tough dog lift.
When ever i can i hit the powerline track in the hills, Seems to get rutted out more every time i vist.
Always up for a good 4x4 adventure.

Finally got the car off road to try out the 265/75 16's no scrubbing whatsoever, just need new shocks to firm it up and bit more and that's it. 2" lift can wait. Snorkel, exhaust and chip here I come !

Hi all.
I am failry new to the Perth area, If you see white a 2011 D22 2.5 Navara running around with NSW number plates BVF-66F give me a wave.
I wouldnt imagine there would be many getting around with NSW plates.

ARB rear Canopy, White GME antena on black factory steel bar.

Looking forward to exploring the west coast..

I am seeing so many more D22 2.5 CR Navara's running around over here compared to the East coast.

Ben..

Does anyone live north of the river? I am always on the look out for navara.asia stickers on peoples navs but have not seen one yet. Give me a wave if you see my green/silver nav on 33"s getting around, mostly NOR.

Brett

don't get much time out cos i work fifo but if you see a red nav singo cab cruising around bull creek area or sor give us a wave! need to get me some forum stickers still!

i guess i should say hello in here too. don't get out anywhere much mainly from the hours i work, but i have a blue 2010 d22 with an xrox bar and ridge ryder winch with the orange synthetic rope, so if you see me around give me a wave.

Should we do a Captain Fawcett run soon while there is a little mud still around, get everyone together for a meet and greet down in Dwellingup (Lane Pool). Finish up at the Quindanning Pub for a beer and a feed.

Yep, Perth's where I'm at. Wembley to be more precise.
I'm interested in using my Navara for offroad trips frequently,
can anyone suggest so good starting places in the greater Perth area?

Latest posts

Back