Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got one of them karcher 5.2C or R i believe. small yellow one with a 'flat' and a spinning funnel water nozzle. also has the ability that if you have a container of water and detergent in it that i can suck up the detergent water and spray it at a low setting so that it sets onto the dirt and then you can just blow it off at full pressure.

got around 90% of the dirt from the trip to mundy all gone and gave the car a wax/polish after buying those cheap ozito power buffers at bunnings for 40 bucks and did fairly well! clogged up the polishing pad though so bought another 2 and then realised i could just put them in the washing machine XD

got one of them karcher 5.2C or R i believe. small yellow one with a 'flat' and a spinning funnel water nozzle. also has the ability that if you have a container of water and detergent in it that i can suck up the detergent water and spray it at a low setting so that it sets onto the dirt and then you can just blow it off at full pressure.

got around 90% of the dirt from the trip to mundy all gone and gave the car a wax/polish after buying those cheap ozito power buffers at bunnings for 40 bucks and did fairly well! clogged up the polishing pad though so bought another 2 and then realised i could just put them in the washing machine XD

Cheers mate! good stuff. Yer will look into getting one of them soon i think.. could be a wise investment!

its a decent set of kit apart from the shackles being useless as they are the wrong shape.

its also fairly cheap...1030 USD + approx 300 shipping (maybe more, say 400) and its around just under 1550 AUD.

i've got to check with the insurance mob first to see whats covered as i dont want to breach the terms and then end up not being covered as 3 inch is fairly obvious on the car.

first on my list though is a snorkel; get fresher and cooler air to the engine and also basically stops any chance of water killing it.

then its out of torsion bars, 2 inch body lift (if legal), rear locker, exhaust, dp chip and wheels. though that calmini kit has added shocks and front upper arms to the list also, lol

You should add to the list a pair of sandbags for the tray. At the engineers the other day my rear wheels weighed in at ~350kg each, which is not a lot. Yours will be similar. Add some weight for traction

Yeah i used to do that in my HZ Tonner, hessian bags of blue chip stone. Bit skittish with the old V8. Good p plater car tho!

might have some good news for yas my stepdad thinks its a cracked radiator as today there was leakage from the bottom tank dont know why i didnt see it till today but if thats the case should be a bit cheaper and easier to fix than a head as for this weekend coming i cant be there already got plans:angry:

well i guess thats good in a way, dont have to strip down the whole engine

gonna get a new radiator or just get it repaired? i reckon it'd be better to get a new one, but if you get it repaired by some mob let them know you do some decent 4wding so its shaken around a fair bit so you want a nice strong replacement part or crack sealer (not sure what they do)

oh well, fairly sure the other coming weeks well be nice and warm also. a nice group trip would be sweet

Yeah i'm in for the next couple of weeks. Not sure what we have on but will check the calendar (missus). We could do a run through the pines also?

Good to hear the damage may not be too bad after all matty

From gnangara rd north, lots of sand and tracks. One big entry near ellenbrook, heaps of dirt bikes and buggies on the weekends

sounds good cept for the sand bit, lol

yeah, we should alternate each track we go to. so maybe do pines this one then do the mundy again later

i'm up for anything though

There were heaps of cars coming from south of flynn the other day at powerlines too, meant to be a bit tamer but maybe worth a drive too see what else is along that track. I went up the hill on sun to look and it was a pretty rutty road cept the missus made sad about the bumps and i had to turn around. Just a thought

pines sounds good 5 mins from my house we can do a trip then come to mine for a bbq and beers gonna have to be real soon though im cutting it fine now missus is almost 38 weeks preggers ive been on some good tracks through there as i cut through to go to carramar and the rifle club behind barbegello

so whos up for something this weekend coming? 24/25?

should deffo organise a camping/4wd weekend some time also. any good fishing at lancelin? lol

i know a good place down south that i've been to a few times for trips. its called windy harbour, around 400km south of perth and on the coast. plenty of dunes and beach stuff to do plus some good 4wd tracks to get to the big beaches and camping grounds are 10 bucks a night for included fire pit and wood and hot showers :) also good fishing! lent a hand in helping the local fisherman catch around 10t of salmon LOL and we got to have a bunch for free and it sure tasted good over the fire!

I may be down south again for the weekend, if not i could sneak out on sunday.

I know windy harbour, last time we went down we stayed in some fishin shacks just south of there on the cliffs. Awesome spot, nearly drowned the nav gettin in as it was wet season and all tracks were flooded. May require a bit more prep for that trip tho

Latest posts

Back