Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should get the lift kit from calmini direct (USA).
i got mine for calofroad (eastern states) for 2k.
After that i found out that snake raciing just use calmini parts anyway.
All in all im happy with the 3 inch lift. would put the 2 inch body lift in aswell but its hard enough to get the bike on the back as it is.

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to the forum and live NOR. The run sounds sick! But not for me this time. My new D22 isn't delivered until mid to late Sept and then needs to be fitted with the good bits! I'm not going to chance buggering up my current D22 'cause it's for sale and in primo clean cond.

Have a great run and I'd be keen to come on the next one, maybe when it's dry and dusty :)

I'll be watching this thread keenly to hear about the antics.

Cheers,

DJ

hey daddymatty86 i ordered my kit thru coastal 4x4 in jandakot s.o.r its a calmini kit. ill post up some pics and more info on wens once its all fitted

Hey Dj,

I'm sure there'll be another trip so you can get the nice new nav real dirty!

im headin out to the powerlines this sunday to test out the new lift with a few mates. i dont think i can make the other one as i have my best mates 21st the night b4 and we all kno wot free beer does to u

im headin out to the powerlines this sunday to test out the new lift with a few mates. i dont think i can make the other one as i have my best mates 21st the night b4 and we all kno wot free beer does to u

sweet mate no worries can you let us know what the track is like also any luck with those pics

ill try to put up some photos of my lift

so what time are we looking at starting?
and where do we all want to meet?

hey just got back from the powerlines today. for those that wanted to kno the track is pretty chopped up and the ruts r pretty big to. all of the water crossings are fairly deep and there is also a fait bit of mud out there. ill post up some pics once my mate uploads them

T-roy did you go with the perth 4x4 group on sunday? Saw some pics on the forum, was some pretty sick rigs up there!

nar buddy i went with a few mates. i will upload the pics on here as soon as my lazy mate decides to put them on his computer

Back