Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh fair bit ey. how bout u?? i know a sweet track in byford but im not entirley sure if its legal

those pictures are sweet, ive sunk my car big time there before haha. good times but. you know your in abit of trouble when your amp for your stereo is floating around the inside of the car

attention all perth localists!

this weekend is supposed to be pretty good with 26 topping out on sunday.

the question is, is anyone interested in a 4wd trip to mundaring this sunday? shouldnt be too wet, but will still be nice and muddy and at least it wont be pissing down with rain.

currently there are 2 interested and possibly going folks (one being myself).

if anyone is interested post up here because i'd like a few people to be able to rock up this time as larger groups are more fun and more hands to pull me out of the mud :p

Hi all, thought i'd put my name up on here, looks like there's more nav nutters in perth than i thought :)

Hope to catch you all sometime soon for a bash, if you see a lifted nav with a black custom rear bar and blue reverse lights in it, give me a hoot :)

woo, another SOR member! haha

your like a 5min drive from mine :)

you should come to the next mundaring powerlines trip thats being suggested in the Perth/WA section. if your interested then say so, but we want a bunch of people interested at least (3 mininum i reckon?)

Good to see ya on here Sharpey!!
I been checkin this site out a bit! Go the SOR!!! haha

Im keen for a powerlines run!
Went up there on the Monday long weekend and was it muddy!!! Good fun! Still cleaning the truck mind you!!

-Paul

hey snowy, yeah man powerlines should be a bit of fun

cleaning is the best part!! or at least seeing the look on my neighbours faces when i drive a filthy 4wd into their nice tidy street :)

Hey fellas. thought i better say hi in here. all the way from joondalup. another nor ha ha ha. i'll be up for some shenanigans on the next mundaring trip for sure.

hey bushy im from ellenbrook go the NOR there is a powerlines trip tomorrow we are meeting on flynn rd entrance about 9 am should be a fun trip hopefully this time i dont flood my nav

missed the trip. already had plans for saturday which made me really hungover today. always the next trip.

hey snowy, yeah man powerlines should be a bit of fun

cleaning is the best part!! or at least seeing the look on my neighbours faces when i drive a filthy 4wd into their nice tidy street :)

ahh dood! i spent bout $40 at the car wash tryin to get the mud out of the chassis haha and i still dont think i got it all yet! think im gonna have to invest in a really good karcher or the likes!!!
might head out sunday if ya keen sharpey?

Back