Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have u been to dwellingup before? Maybe u could take us to all the hot spots and mud holes!! 

Where are all the Perth 4wders??? Powerlines on Sunday. Come up and join in. There will be plenty of Toyotas around to snatch out, I can't do it all on my own. Il give it a crack though.
Post here or PM me if your interested. Or even let me know if your keen for another weekend.

VB

I'm more than keen for Dwellingup. Captain Fawcet trail is good fun and ends at a great pub.

Just not will to put my daily drive on the line with a trip to the powerlines.

To many people come back with major damage from up there. I'm still rocking stock suspension.

Hi biscuits.
A lot of people I talk to are also weary of the powerlines. This will be my 4th time in my car and 7th time over all. I've never had damage to my car. Just gotta pick the right lines, and you don't have to hit the monster truck obstacles.

But yeh I am keen for dwello too, I've never been. Probably look at doing that in a few weeks hey? What part of Perth are you in?

I'm in Rockingham area.

I've done Dwellingup a couple of times, it's not that hard, good for beginners to cut thier teeth on. Don't need pro gear either. Lots of fun to be had after a little rain.

Im keen to check out dwellingup as well, been on my list for quite some time. I also heard the powerlines has all been graded recently and is not that good any more, but hopefully i can make it tomorrow to find out.

Brett

I was at the powerlines in April running a course, and it was still all hectic. A few guys at work were there last weekend and they didn't mention it had been graded, but maybe it was their first time and weren't aware of how awesome it can be. Notice all the 4wds from Perth that make it into 4wd Action mag are doing the photo shoot at the powerlines.

Brett, stop chatting here and get your car done!!

I was at the powerlines in April running a course, and it was still all hectic. A few guys at work were there last weekend and they didn't mention it had been graded, but maybe it was their first time and weren't aware of how awesome it can be. Notice all the 4wds from Perth that make it into 4wd Action mag are doing the photo shoot at the powerlines.

Brett, stop chatting here and get your car done!!

Thats because its the only place we can go, curse this flat ground! Yeh auto sparkie coming here at 10am so its getting done :D

Brett

I run drivers courses at work. Most of them require 4wd components so we use Lancelin and the powerlines as some of our training areas. And yeh, French cooking too.

Anyway, whats your 3" calming lift like? Any good? I have $2500 to drop on the car, seriously thinking about the 3" or a 2" suspension and 3" exhaust, just lookin for some feedback on ride quality etc, of the 3" lift

Still 5' tall mate? Anyway how's the 3" suspension lift? Any good?

nah 5'2 atleast :d who are you? I like the 3" kit mate, its good on road and excellent off road, i have had to take out 1 pack out of the leaf springs due to no flex and major hard ride but aside from that, well worth it. I park my navara up against stock ones and the height difference is amazing.

Brett

Latest posts

Back