Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys/gals, good to see there a few sandys here. Have a D40 Dual Cab live NOR Warwick. Look forward to meeting you guys out there.

Hey good to see some more W.A boys, been a while since i've been on here.
Should organise another day trip again soon,

Maddog, did you end up with the 4x4 in the end?

yeah mate, i got the 4wd that is forbidden on this forum XD

i got a landcruiser ute yeah, has all the bar work, has all the suspension works with heavy duty and big bore, seems to go well and do the job i want.

its a bit rusty in places, but otherwise the body is spot on and the 4wd feels good :p

i think its about time we go for another trip to mundaring or where ever? i just bought 180L of diesel for it, so i'll be on the road for a while, LOL. got to love dual tanks :)

Sweet as mate... but you probably won't get as far as last time being a toyota and all!

I'm keen as for another trip in a week or two (have family stayin until aus day).

I saw roger on the weekend and he wants to check out the track west of flynn road, the other direction from where we started last time.

well i'm up for anything as TAFE doesnt start til the 8th of feb i think, but preferably i'd rather do it ASAP because its been a while since i've gone out to do anything i'd call offroad...

go the other track? as long as the other track is still the official and designated 4wd area then i dont mind what we do, i just dont want to go entering the no-4wd zone, getting stuck and then copping a massive fine or getting a fine on the way through, seen it happen a few times...

should be sweet! hopefully not too hot though

Yeah the other direction is still AOK, you can take it from mundaring all the way to york i think but appartntly the rest from where we end is a bit flat and boring, it's when you venture off the main track into the bush either side it gets into the no go zone...

Gday folks,
new to the forums, the nav and 4wd'ing in general, although ive been lurking for a bit catching up on my D22 knowledge and off road driving info (its the other end of the spectrum for me regarding performance and modifications)
anyways im a little excited right now cos i busted my dune and beach driving cherry today doing the lancelin/wedge run and i gotta say im pretty impressed with the new D22..... and 4wd'ing! I was planning on taking a few snaps of my nav to put up but was having too much fun and totally forgot....
......so this is my hello from Perth (NoR) and maybe i'll see some of you out n about one day.... Hopefully not stuck waiting for someone to pull me out....

hey mate,

welcome to the forum, but more importantly welcome to the perth navara 4wd club (too bad i take my cruiser with me every trip haha)

hopefully we'll have a trip soon to mundaring when its nice and muddy so that its a bit more challenging and fun.

hope to see you there :)

G'day fellas, new to the forums got my D40 Dual Cab a few months back and loving it, take it mostly NOR near alkimos/yanchep/two rocks and goes well. Live NOR too! Looking forward to chatting!

another perth member! woo

welcome to the navara forum, but this perth bit is where most of the fun happens :p

considered doing a trip to mundaring? test out the flex haha

hope to meet you on the next trip to mundaring; will organise something after some rain hits, i'm bored of the dust

Hey mate yeah sounds good i have considered doing the mundaring track but not keen on the body damage just yet :p

Hey just got a nice old D21 Navara, with the 2.7 diesel for nice and cheap, bought it for camping and a bit of 4being. Wouldnt mind taking her out and seeing how bad she is off road compared to the bigger more expensive and modified 4bes im used to owning! I live around the midland area, and drive it pretty often (was really suprised how good on fuel it is!)

lol, ANOTHER perth member to welcome!? its been a bloody good week with all you new guys haha

hope to see you on a mundaring 4wd trip, see how the old girl goes!

also, welcome to the forum and the perth navara club :)

Welcome guys, bout time a few mor NoR boys got on here! Def have to organise a big Nav trip, might even let the toyota tag along Maddog! haha

havent heard from you in a while!

how you been?

yeah yeah, of course i'll take the cruiser, sadly still with its lame HD rear springs (getting paid tomorrow so maybe not HD springs for long :p , that or a rear locker haha

Latest posts

Back