Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently they're frickin expensive. There have been a few threads on here about them, from memory most people have got hold of a whole second hand transfer case and change the whole thing out cause a new chain from Nissan was as much as a whole second hand transfer...

I don't know if anyone makes any aftermarket ones or if you can only get a genuine one...

Got quoted 770 on friday. Gonna ring around and try get them down abit maybe 600

yeah just fyi, i stretched my transfer case chain. got quoted like 1200 to get new chain fitted or some where around that figure. but i found a second hand t-case in the quokka off relatively newish d22 that was written off, and bought it for like 400 and fitted it myself. saved myself heaps. goodluck on it

Hey guys just a heads up for some cheap oil...
Delo 400 is on special for $85 for 20L at caltex balcatta on balcatta road! So cheap! I just grabbed 60L. Should have got more but not enough room to store it!

Hey Perthites, unfortunately (in 4wd terms) I started work today after nearly 6 months off. So I won't be out on the tracks as much as I have been.

Keep posting up here when your keen for a trip and if I'm available il always come out.

I will have $$$ to spend though!!

Hey Perthites, unfortunately (in 4wd terms) I started work today after nearly 6 months off. So I won't be out on the tracks as much as I have been.

Keep posting up here when your keen for a trip and if I'm available il always come out.

I will have $$$ to spend though!!

Good shit mate, up north or still in the big smoke?

Brett

Yep 4-1, aka 26-9. Got a few mates up there and the rumour is that it might change to 20-10, I'd like that. Apparently some contractors have already started that.

I've just started learning how strict it is with procedures and OH+S etc, but I don't think it will worry me too much having never experienced other sites, and having done nearly 12 years in the army. And after alls said and done I'm just concentrating on the $$$$$$$$.

Good stuff, who are you working for up there? I started with linfox in Henderson just over a month ago now...

How's Henderson treating you? Travelled there today for inductions, fair trek from NOR near Hillarys. I was pretty lucky and got a position with CKJV.

Nice. Yeah its pretty easy being a truck driver lol. Not far from our house which is good. All the best with it anyway, pretty decent money at least.

Cheers mate, yep good pay, not gonna complain. Good luck to u too

def can't complain about the money lol, I use to get $12,040 after tax doing 4-1 construction building a crushing plant as a TA but as great as the money is, 4-1 almost ruined my relationship with the fiancé so I had to give it up for a shit paying 2-1.

If you and the missus can cope with 4-1's then good on ya but remember money is not everything :D

Anyway conrats either way I am sure it will be quite the experience.

Brett

Neg, my Nav is still rooted from my last Harvey trip, when I can afford diff locks I'm gonna sort my front diff out. Im 90% sure the crown or pinion gears are locking the diff up causing the Nav to stall.

Latest posts

Back