Probably get banned for this...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep us updated dude.

I am back to day work, gotta go snooze.

Good luck with the build.

Looks like a decent truck there mate, good write up. I drove my first 70 4.5 v8 ute the other day around site and i had quite a giggle going on, i quite like them. :rock::rock:

Brett

They use a lot of fuel to get their torque too, nice car used to have one myself, was good everywhere except my pocket, that 4.2 diesel used to chew some fuel too. Your car looks the goods not much left for you to do

My old man had one of these. Did over 600,000kms in it. My nephew has it now.

Fella across the road had got a V8 one with stacks at the back of the cab. Sounds unbelievably tough.

Not a bad looking rig but at the end of the day it is still a TOYOTA!

so the supercharger install went well and is done :) 35s feel like 31s and pulls hard in any gear

scaled.php

so the supercharger install went well and is done :) 35s feel like 31s and pulls hard in any gear

scaled.php

Excellentay!!!

you and I must be the only fans of blowers on this forum..:redcool:..:rambo:

for that I hereby commend you no longer a traitor....just as long as you only put up engine bay pics

Not a fan of bricks with wheels, but no doubting they are a tough vehicle.

Nevermind the brand of car tho this build thread is pretty good, posted over a couple of days, plenty of pics and descriptions, keeps people reading, got a bunch of bargains, and fitted it all up himself, plus it was all done in the Wild Wild West so congrats on putting it all together so well being limited to WA availability of sh*t.

Pretty well thought out rig and it leaves room for the bike, tho no doubt it keeps getting harder and harder to get the bike on the more you keep raising it haha. I have the same problem, but i live on a hill so at home i'm ok, gravity helps!

Now for some vids of 4WD'ing with that new blower on there!!! What is the model of the blower, it's a centrifugal supercharger by the looks of it, but not new i imagine?

this whole thread is mainly copy paste from another forum, this build thread was only posted in 1 night on here but its been going on for maybe half a year?

haha, thats my mates bike, instead i have this which i bought halves with him

416834_1836757976182_1757481730_889699_209008523_n.jpg

401304_1836757496170_1757481730_889698_752490726_n.jpg

the supercharger is an old piece of kit, its a twin screw roots type, i think its pushing about 8psi? currently have only turned the fuel screw on the pump a bit over a 1/4, yet i know with most turbo kits the dyno tuners go 3/4 to 1 full turn of extra fuel. will put some more fuel in after i fit an EGT gauge (now on its way from america).

Latest posts

Back