Probably get banned for this...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and yeah, i was trying to manouver the aircon line a bit then PSSSSSSSSSSSSHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and all the aircon gas just burst out :( but then we realised it has to be removed anyways to fit the SC itself... oh well! yes i know the gas shouldnt be let out, it was an accident that i broke the pipe, just took them both off afterwards since its not needed. i'll either make it an endless air setup or make up new lines and get it regassed at some stage.

EDIT: not sure if anyone can see this...
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1836836978157

Last edited:
1.6 celica with a custom race head and pistons, kombi 1600 4spd manual box. i managed to snap reverse somehow on that day lol, also my mate managed to blow the headgasket on it, the thermo fan circuit died and it went to about 140... EHHHHHHHH

going to dyno it soon, it goes pretty freakin hard! 150hp? its mad ride if you can change gears well enough haha

Nice rig mate, you have gone through more tyers on that thing than I have on every car I have owned. LOL

no pics yet but i chopped the old snorkel down, rewelded some new mounts, and put a new 89mm hole through the left front panel, and completeo! i now have a snorkel for the SC :) just in time for tomorrows trip (will get pics and vids)

i'll try get some on youtube sunday when i get back

cya later guys!

PS. egt gauge on the way, and soon to be a water to air intercooler system

update:

since i managed to blow my front diff in a sort of 'recovery' fail/crash i've ordered and received new front and rear 4.56 ratio diff gears (yukon brand) and will HOPEFULLY have them installed by this long weekend so i can go 4wding/travelling.

i fitted my EGT gauge and i'm seeing around 450C max, now remember most of you guys reckon 550-600C is max, however thats post turbo, since i have no turbo i am working off the pre turbo max temp of around 720C, which i'll max off at 600-650.

i still have some self tuning left, and i'll order my intercooler system in a few weeks (next pay cheque)

i had a feeling you'd ask soon aha

due to work being a big consumer of my time (working like a slave) i've only managed to do my rear diff gears, and wow, what a difference with the 35s! feels like i'm only running 30's yet i still have a whole bunch of power from the supercharger, so i am very very happy with the outcome. 100km/h cruising EGT's are down by 50-100C since its not lugging to turn the 35s at high speed (100kmh is fast for a 3t brick lol)

i was going to do the front diff this weekend however i'm slaving again in about 6 hours (saturday morning fun fun) and its 40C saturday and sunday, so PASS!

HOWEVER, i have ordered my water to air intercooler system from www.frozenboost.com , i ordered a bunch of silicone hose, a type 8 intercooler, hose clamps, bosch water pump, and a bunch of fittings. all up thats $387 posted with express. i'll also be purchasing a full aluminium el falcon radiator (as my heat exchanger) from ebay since i have a mate giving me free factory thermo fans and they push about 4000CFM, so cooling should be quite good! the radiator is only about $200 posted. yes i know it'll be cheap chinese, but it wont be getting ultra hot/under high pressure so i reckon it'll be fine.

all up less then $600 for a full water to air system, cant complain with that? oh, and i'm mounting it behind the cab if i didnt already mention it XD

yes i know i havent gotten pics/vids up, they're all on my mates phone, sigh, but next trip i'll have my mate on the HD HDD video camera so should get some good vids hopefully.

EDIT:
forgot to include that when doing my rear diff, the diff center was stuck REALLY bad from me using too much gasket goo last time, so the solution? unspool the winch, run it under the car, attach to driveshaft flange, tension winch line, tension winch line, POP! easy as lol

Last edited:
intercooler n bits arrived today :) hopefully the 3 core alum radiator tomorrow!

teaser shots aha

photo1kn.jpg

photo2vo.jpg

finally a weekend off from work, fucked from my 130.6 hours fortnight

90% done on the spare tyre/engel holder to radiator/engel holder (couldnt fit a 35" spare in anyways lol)

photo4rwx.jpg

photo5yw.jpg

photo6lz.jpg

photo7gi.jpg

Latest posts

Back