Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Pat. You missed me. I would love to pop in. Not sure how to PM on this app but can you flick me through your address when you get chance. Thanks Chippy.

dodgy mechanics

Hi Pat. You missed me. I would love to pop in. Not sure how to PM on this app but can you flick me through your address when you get chance. Thanks Chippy.

Sorry mate i missed ya... PM sent with the address are you planning to stay overnight ? plenty of grass to throw a swag or pitch a tent !

Thanks geoff for the comment.

To all as geoff mentioned if you're planning to have a brew or two please camp the night to be safe

Looking forward to another good day N night

Pat S

dodgy mechanics Day/nite

My mistake... back under my rock

Mate no problems thanks for the thought....so long as the dodgy mechanics day is free all's good in the world.

Folks I would suggest maybe bringing some insect repellant,, they are real friendly at the moment

Bad JUJU.. mate thanks for the projector I will set the screen as before..

To All I hope we have a good day..

Pat S

Brian and Mel told me about these days u have and they sound great...

Was about to put my name down but checked with the missus and it's my sons birthday party that day in the morning so I will have to see how the day pans out guys.

I will PM Pats for the address and hopefully get out in the arvo...if not will have to be nextime.

Cheers

Pjw

Brian and Mel told me about these days u have and they sound great...

Was about to put my name down but checked with the missus and it's my sons birthday party that day in the morning so I will have to see how the day pans out guys.

I will PM Pats for the address and hopefully get out in the arvo...if not will have to be nextime.

Cheers

Pjw
Pm responded and sent....... so you know Bruce and Mal as well >>>>:lol:

(Private joke)

dodgy mechanics

Okay the list as it currently stands..

Myself +1
Brian and Mel + Kids
Pocoyoyo (+ 1 and Kids Possibly)
grasshopper
MR and Mrs JUJU
Abouttogobush
Chippy
Greg....

if all show could be a good day / Night.

just a thought...... Last time we had a spotlight shootout turned out to be fun

How bout this time we have a camp damper cookoff ..what say you folks idea or not ??

Give me your thoughts

Pat S

I'm planning to drop in and say gday at this one but won't be able to stay over night.

If someone can take me through doing a liqui-moly diesel purge on the day also i'd be forever grateful. I've bought every thing I need to do it but I'm hesitant to give it a go by myself.

queensland dodgy mechanics

I'm planning to drop in and say gday at this one but won't be able to stay over night.

If someone can take me through doing a liqui-moly diesel purge on the day also i'd be forever grateful. I've bought every thing I need to do it but I'm hesitant to give it a go by myself.

Hi ya Mate.
I have not done this myself, so can't be of any assistance here, I hope someone coming may have done it ! But I can give plenty of morale support. Drop by any way...... the worst that's gonna happen is you meet some good people !!:shakehands:

Hello Pats, I will bring myself and my eldest daughter. We may stay, anyone attending grab your stuff beforehand. I would be delighted to help install anything.
Regards
John

Hi ya Mate. I have not done this myself, so can't be of any assistance here, I hope someone coming may have done it ! But I can give plenty of morale support. Drop by any way...... the worst that's gonna happen is you meet some good people !!:shakehands:

If worse comes to worse, I will give RustyNav a call, but I think with the people there we will have it covered.
Just make sure you have your hoses everything.

And I'm sure we can get the job done for you...

I'm actually looking at it for my V6 too.

As well as some catch can advice for a V6.
Which hoses to use.

Anyways it will be great to see you if you pop in.

Dodgy Mechanics night

Hello Pats, I will bring myself and my eldest daughter. We may stay, anyone attending grab your stuff beforehand. I would be delighted to help install anything.
Regards
John

Hi John.
Looking forward to catching up Mate....expect a long day/nite !!

Latest posts

Back