Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'll be there to stop in and say Hi. Should eb ther bout 12ish

Haven't got any work to be done but have some ideas for a in cabin dual battery system I'd like to run by you guys.

Cheers
Cam

The only thing ive got ready for work on is a design for my rear tray spare wheel and jerry-can caddy. As well as a design for my dual battery system. Id like to run the ideas by a few people before i commit to starting them.

This meet might end up as a beer and plan sesh.

i'll be dropping in for a bit bud... going to head up to mondy during easter for a bit of a camp/fish if you're keen.

A couple of small jobs that require attention for me is to knock out the small ding on the back panel around the rear bar, and also with a few hands on deck, reposition and refix my canopy. Seems to be slightly closer to the cab on one side, some extra eyes would definatley be appreciated for this!.

Was good to finally catchup with some of you guys today, there seems to be a few projects in the minds of y'all. Lets hope we can bring them to fruition.

Cliff

I thought it was great for a meet and greet, and especially generous of John to start this off with allowing us to use his workshop for projects/repairs etc.

As I said mate, if you need a hand getting things done/organised in the coming weeks while returning to normal after "the flood" let us know. I'm sure theres a few of us here who would be able to give up some time to help.'':cheers!:

Good to put a few names to face. As always Johnny cheers for hosting...
Some good ideas floating around I may borrow some when time comes to make some changes.

Good to meet up with some new faces as well as renew other aquaintances. Thanks John for the time and place for the get together. Looking forward to some of the planned projects. Any help you need, John, give me a call (pm me for a number)
Paul :cheers!:

Yes Thanks again to John
As I said I have this tray tub to made a Trailer and I was hoping to make a tool box

(a bit flash) for the front

CEbuoQCWkKGrHqQOKo0E0flOvQubBNR2jey1Nw_12.jpg

Thanks to the dude that was selling this one for the photo

Oh But not with the sports bars !! "they are a bit to much"

Thanks, John for organising the day....and yes let us knoe if you every need a hand.

Will be good to see how some of these projects go.

For those members in SE Qld who are interested in learning how to weld, I will post some information in the next couple of days of some accredited night courses happening at the Bremer TAFE.

For those members in SE Qld who are interested in learning how to weld, I will post some information in the next couple of days of some accredited night courses happening at the Bremer TAFE.

I went an got an enrolment form yesterday !!:sarcastic:

I went and did a Panel beating/Welding, then spray painting course about 15 years ago at Sth Brisbane TAFE before we repaired/painted our old car. It actually came out not bad.

I think I have forgotten my welding skills though!

I am by far the worlds worst welder..... so I will supply the beers!

Sounds like a great idea and pooling knowledge, money, resources, purchases, can only lead to cost efficient products being made.

Great stuff :)

That trailer is mad. I was gonna do sumthin like that when I had my Mazda but never finished it. A nav one would be sweet. Is be interested in the next meet for sure. Good to put names to faces and cars. Got few projects I wanna do but nuttin is concrete yet. Even maybe a few hands to do my front lokka would be good if I have it by then

Cheers
Rusty

Hey guys, how did the meet up go? Just purchased an 09 D22 off another member and i'd be keen to come along if you're still putting any time in?

I haven't heard any dates for the next meet. There is a cooloola run or sumthin. I'm in for the next dodgy mechanics day. Who did u get the navara off?

Latest posts

Back