Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Righto, im sure ill be able to pick up some info about that. The guy I bought it off went by the name 180 degrees up the sunny coast, with a 2 inch lif and brand new bfgs it turned out a pretty good deal.

keen as but what can i do other than take adnatage of this insane offer, maybe organise beer girls and pole dancing if we can rig up a decent pole....
just jokes
keen as

Hey guys, Sorry have been so busy of late, work hasn't eased up since the floods and the wife let me know that we'll be having our first child next feb so getting our house finished off has become a huge priority...

We'll have to arrange another day even if its just another meet and greet in the not too distant future and discuss potential out comes for the dodgy mechanic days.

I havent forgotten about you guys, just finding time to scratch myself lately has been difficult.

So when are we doing this next dodgy mechanics day? I can't think of anywhere to have it. I would like to try and get use of the work gear but my chances are really low cause security would chuck a spit. Anyone got somewhere?

We'll have to arrange another day even if its just another meet and greet in the not too distant future and discuss potential out comes for the dodgy mechanic days.

X2 on that !!

Ohhh I'm so in.... The next few weeks ill have a 2.5L snorkel to put on my ZD30 and hopefully a 2" lift and a DP chip.... I dont care if my truck is a guinea pig... Also have a chat to some others about what they think about my rear diff... sounds like it binds up turning corners occasionally...

Cheers Troy

I think one could be on the cards mate... looks like a few of us are looking at these ironman bash plates and there is talk of a fitting day/bbq.... god knows i need all the help i can get, so there better be one otherwise the bash plate could sit on the garage floor for a while!

I think one could be on the cards mate... looks like a few of us are looking at these ironman bash plates and there is talk of a fitting day/bbq.... god knows i need all the help i can get, so there better be one otherwise the bash plate could sit on the garage floor for a while!

haha, yeah I have a few things that I want to do to too aye. Well keep us all posted if anything gets tee'd up soon.

Ray was talking about a fitting day for bashplates this wknd or next. but because the bashplatess arent in stock that has turned to mush for this wknd. they will be in on the 12th according to John(Zordo) phonecalls etc.

So if ray is willing to host a bashplate fitting day/dodgey mechanics day at his place and some of us bring food/snacks/drinks etc it could be a big day. Its really up to what Ray wishes to do.

i will be on call that weekend for work aswell but his place is only 10 mins down the road. so its not far for me to come back and get the work van and disappear for a hour or so, then return.

Cheers
Rsuty

I won't need to fit bashplates, but I'll come down and help! (sink a few drinks that is!)

Nah, it's always good fun to meetup with fellow navarians!

Im gonna be spending all this weekend cleaning and servicing my poor beast, I push it hard and treat it well afterwards. C18 is my friend!

I won't need to fit bashplates, but I'll come down and help! (sink a few drinks that is!)

Nah, it's always good fun to meetup with fellow navarians!

Im gonna be spending all this weekend cleaning and servicing my poor beast, I push it hard and treat it well afterwards. C18 is my friend!

lol joshie. i had planned to slam my boost gauge in tomoz but i changed my mind from the Drift gauge to a ebay gauge, now ive gotta wait fro it to come in the mail :S. i just wasnt a big fan of the digital gauge. but it did look sweet. this other one is a lil less deeper so it wont stick out so far and i cna shove it somewhere tight.

in saying that if it does get planned for next weekend ill have my chip, boost controller and egt gauge to go in aswell as bashplates. sooooooo might need a hand :D

itll be a quick trip home afterwards thats for sure :D

cheers
Rusty

i wonder if rays seen the mechanics thread yet

I will be away the 15/ 16 but will be around on the 22/23 hopefully I can come... Need to learn a few things... Good to catch up...talk truck!

That could work out well mate... Keen to learn more about the egt and boost gauge install... Hopefully ray's home... Haha!

Latest posts

Back