Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google is out of the question because I can't be bothered searching, I want to be lazy like so many others and just let someone else do my hard yards.

Walking in will be the option later when I go down the street but until then the collective brains trust should be working to satisfy my every whim.

We use a product called Belt Grip at work for squeeky belts. Not sure who makes it, green & black can, works very well.

Flaps

Hi all,

Im in need for some rear flaps for our D22. We've got off set rims which stick out past the standard flaps and look stupid.

Does anyone have any pics or suggestions.

Cheers:cheers!:

We use a product called Belt Grip at work for squeeky belts. Not sure who makes it, green & black can, works very well.

I ended up with a stick of dry lube mainly because I'd never really looked at where the squeal was coming from other than knowing it was a belt and the only spray on stuff I could find at Autobarn said it wasn't suitable for serpentine belts. I didn't think it was the serpentine belt that was noisy but figured for whatever reason they warned against it it was good enough for me to atleast pay attention. Will find out next time I start it as to whether it's worked or not.

For small applications the stick of dry lube can replace the entire part.

I can talk bullshit anywhere Dave, I don't have restrictions, just feel sorry for the missus because while I'm not on here for a few days talking bullshit she's putting up with in in closed quarters with no escape.

She'll be right, after the first hour or so I'll start singing and such talent is rarely wasted.

Drove up to Sydney Dragway today, back at the motel now.
Had a great afternoon/evening at the track, great lineup and racing.
Back to the track 2moz......nothin like a big thumping nitro V8.

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

My thoughts exactly although I'm not going to the pub tonight, already had too much to drink.

The pub isnt in walking distance as far as I know and coming all this way to get done for DND wouldn't be a good idea I don't suppose.

Latest posts

Back