Really starting to piss me off...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

So im glad to finally give you some good news. After writing a letter to nissan australia themselves i finally started to get somewhere. I sent the letter off probably 5 weeks ago now and heard back from nissan about 2 weeks after. They have pretty much admitted that they can not find the problem and are going to replace my Navara with a brand new one. I originally owned a black one, and due to the popularity of that colour it was not available till December this year. I have already been driving the hire car for over 10 weeks and Im pretty sick of it. So I have gone with silver. I got a call today to say it had arrived at the dealership and well be getting the accessories put on this week. Should be ready friday. YAY!

Awesome, I never thought that could be possible. Even with the new laws.
You must be stoked mate.
Well done, enjoy.
Maybe give us the vin number of that EEEEEEVIL rig...... Lol.

I've read all of the problems you bloke have been having with loosing power. It sounds like the 3 weeks i had towing my campervan to the red centre , go to overtake a road train and there's nothing there. Next thing it fixes itself and off we go. After i got home put it into dealer and told them what happened. Picked it up that arvo and they said they replaced the "suction control valve". They found it to be sticking. Seems to have stopped problem but only had it back 2 weeks. It was doing it every day but hasn't done it since.

I had a similar issue and it turned out to be a voltage issue with the fuel injector. It caused a cylinder to cut out and i lost all power to the car.

Back