Ripley Saturday 17th Sept

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rusty OOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty + Patrol + Joshman climb

Rusty another hill climb after flare removal

Last edited:
Bryce hill climb and rock walk

This rock start has everyone except me in it LAME!(Pootrol shows off with 40PSI in all wheels walking the rocks no problems LAME LIVE AXLE)

if you wish to watch the vids jsut click on the picture and it will start the video in a photobucket screen

im not sure whther joshman or anyone else got footage of the day, i hope they did cause it would be sweet

Cheers
Rusty

thanks for the vids rusty! some good stuff in there, kinda obvious that i'm a bit heavy on the right boot! i'll need to get them off my phone and throw them up on youtube.

kinda obvious that i'm a bit heavy on the right boot! i'll need to get them off my phone and throw them up on youtube.

the right boot is a lil heavy ahahaha. i did notice on the day but i didnt think much of it. but in the mud clip it really shows it. maybe 2nd gear would of been a smoother choice hehe. my mud runs were all 2nd gear with lil to no right boot.

your clips would be good aswell. with me being the first car in the pack it was hard to get clips unless i kicked the camera man out and then did it. but i think between us we managed to get everything.

you wouldnt of happened to get the landcruiser being recovered by the patrol?

cheer
Rusty

Nah mate, didn't manage to get the cruiser recovery, can't even remember where that was. I'll have a dig through my vids tomorrow and see what I came away with.

the landcruiser recovery was first thing after lunch in the mud hole rusty went threw in the first video. was a good day, now all i need to do is buy a video camera to film all the greatness.

good vids lads!

did joshy have the little roof camera going?

Josh - did you go up the creek bed as far as we went (opposite direction tho)?

Yeh I just realised the cruiser was the 2nd lap without josh. It was a mad day and good to put faces to cars.

Lljacko according to discussion on the day it was the opposite way you guys came out when it was wet.

Cheers
Rusty

Back