Should Police Pursuits Be Stopped

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Police Pursiuts Be Stopped

• Yes: Definitely there is too much risk to innocent lives.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No: Chase and risk is fine.

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Maybe: Treat it on a case by case basis.

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
Difficult topic as there is so many for and againsts. It's not this easy but I say chase by case. If the crime is bad enough something has to be done to try and catch the pricks. I like the helicopter idea but can see finance being a big issue

That is every pilots wet dream right there.... Takes me back to donkey culling days with you'd do up 10,000 in just over a week with two heli's, but that was only with an SLR.. and a lot of spare stocks, and bits and pieces.... You should check out Metal Storms stuff.. great tech, but the f*^&#d up aussie govt. has let an aussie company that has invented world beating tech go just about bust while all the other militaries in the world check them out. Good work DOD F*&% wits.

yeah, Its a must have if you want live in the northern suburbs of melb

It would work well in Western Sydney as well. Or Adelaide.

The nice thing is it's a bit big to mount on a Harley, so you won't face the same sort of firepower back at ya.

I like what Sweden (I think it was) was doing at one point - get in behind the car and harpoon it.

Chase the !@#$%^&* and when they catch them, make an example of them.

5 years gaol and hard labour.

!@#$ the dogooders and there bullshit about them having bad childhoods.

They'll soon learn right from wrong.

Up here on the gold coast you can still get the local police on the uhf, and every now and then i'll have a listen. They all sound pretty professional so i reckon it should be a case by case thing, I'm sure they would do it without causing risk to civilians. That said what they sound like when the boss is recording it may be different to what really goes on.

Another thing, is how many cars get stolen each day, some days i've heard them looking for 2-3 at a time. Has there only ever been one stolen from a member on here (RLI). I'm paranoid these days. lock your cars guys.

it could be a fun and innovative way of getting some blood and bone fertilizer for the paddocks lol :rambo:

Latest posts

Back