Should Police Pursuits Be Stopped

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Police Pursiuts Be Stopped

• Yes: Definitely there is too much risk to innocent lives.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No: Chase and risk is fine.

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Maybe: Treat it on a case by case basis.

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
The problem with mini gun on bonnets is that there would be no D22's on the road. :ha:

Another thing, is how many cars get stolen each day, some days i've heard them looking for 2-3 at a time. Has there only ever been one stolen from a member on here (RLI). I'm paranoid these days. lock your cars guys.

Lock mine every time i step out of it,

My brother in law leaves his ute ulocked windows down, keys in ignition all day on job sites. His boat is left on a vacant block over the road from his house fancy gps, rods, reels all left in it. Only a matter of time....

Sounds like my mate who bags me out about locking the Nav at the servo.

Hvaing a 5 grand work computer in the car makes me check more.

Remove it from the car every night though.

To much secure information to lose, dont think Telstra would be impressed.

got a mouri mate who laughed at me for locking the nav when out shooting, force of habit really, and the amount of rifles that were in there

got a mouri mate who laughed at me for locking the nav when out shooting, force of habit really, and the amount of rifles that were in there

Yeah. Just park it, wander off and let Malcolm Naden select a few to take away.

I lock my car EVERYWHERE. Even at the muster, surrounded by friends, because it's habit.

A good habit will keep you OUT of trouble. A bad habit will get caught up in the bedclothes and Father Murray will see the stains .... oh my, my mind is drifting.

Yeah. Just park it, wander off and let Malcolm Naden select a few to take away.

I lock my car EVERYWHERE. Even at the muster, surrounded by friends, because it's habit.

A good habit will keep you OUT of trouble. A bad habit will get caught up in the bedclothes and Father Murray will see the stains .... oh my, my mind is drifting.

WTF dont think i want to go there

Last edited:
To much secure information to lose, dont think Telstra would be impressed.

Why not plenty of the execs loose theirs and get away with it :ha:

Mate of mine leaves his effy unlocked with the keys in it and with thousands of bucks worth of chainsaws and stuff in the tub, don't think he's ever locked the thing and like his semi that's sitting at home the keys have probably never come out of the ignition. I leave my ute and canopy unlocked in some places but not everywhere.

Back on topic for a sec, :p I listen to the scanner in logan (Woodridge) and there is cars every night doing the runner. Every time the Police dont even get permission to chase or attempt to pull them over. Crim's in the area know the law cant touch them if there on the road. I say hit them and hit them hard, Sure there might be casualty's but it then should be put back on the scum that caused the mess, Longer sentence's ! But thats just my opinion.

Its only early now but have a listen for yourself's.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=9302

another example of what happens when coppers play hero by chasing someone..
more innocent people die..
let the offenders go,they will be caught sooner or later..
NO chases....full stop

Another inexperienced wanker with a god complex who thinks he's bullet proof and able to drive like an F1 driver takes on the cops and comes off second best. I don't know what the right answer really is but last nights actions can't be the right answer. Hitting someone's front fence is only one small step away for major carnage, the innocent lives in this case were lucky but next time they might not be.

You know what they should do...

Remember that ever so shit Fast and the furious movie where they had EMP cannons to kill the cars.

That'll F**K 'em

:rambo:

Another inexperienced wanker with a god complex who thinks he's bullet proof and able to drive like an F1 driver were lucky but

and there's the problem...F1....

if they could drive like V8 Supercar drivers, they'd be right:redcool:

Heheh Krankin, there is an F1 comment in one of the other threads you've missed commenting on...get your act together :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back