Should Police Pursuits Be Stopped

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Police Pursiuts Be Stopped

• Yes: Definitely there is too much risk to innocent lives.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No: Chase and risk is fine.

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Maybe: Treat it on a case by case basis.

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
Was watching one of those cop shows last night on the box and a young fella did a runner from a booze bus. Took off with the pursuit car after him. Long story short, went around a corner and straight under a parked truck. Laughed my tits off.

Was watching one of those cop shows last night on the box and a young fella did a runner from a booze bus. Took off with the pursuit car after him. Long story short, went around a corner and straight under a parked truck. Laughed my tits off.

Shows like that make me glad I'm not a copper who has to put up with that shit everyday.

Just don't get caught with them in your car or you might be the next police pursuit.

Just don't get caught with them in your car or you might be the next police pursuit.

bloody nanny state...jeezuz, back in the olden days we could walk the streets clubs, iron bars or pitchforks with white sheets on, go poofta bashing and noone battered an eyelid and now you cant even carry a tiny little pen knife out in public...pffft

I recognised your voice

Ummm ok....:offtopic3:...where were we..are thats right..police pursuits!

mods, I need a few of my posts to go away..

yeah, police pursits, should be avoided at all costs, what do yous all think?

if you stop pursuit all together its just saying "if you dont pull over just keep on driving, we wont chase you" stupid idea

Latest posts

Back