Stockton Dunes, who's keen.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

This weekend is out for me as I have to get my wisdom teeth out this thursday. I am not looking forward to thursday arvo.

Lets get a date that suits everyone.

Laith this going to happen.

Dave.

I'm keen as mustard to go to Stockton one day, but the drive up is a killer, you lucky buggers, we don't have any dunes to play on in Vic, except for down the Otways, and then you gotta be a member of the Otway 4x4 club to get on them.

im keen, havent been wheeling with another nav yet. Ill be on 31's tho...dont think id make it up anything on 35's.

What weekend is good for you Josh. This weekend definetly aint good for me.

Dave.

umm next weekend is my 21st, 1st of dec i get the locker fitted so i dont wana make plans for the 7th incase something doesnt work, weekend of the 13th im running a trip to jenolan state forest...so ahh anytime after that? haha might be looking at next year?
Wheres somewhere between nsw n vic? seem to be a few of us between there...might be worth planning a far off trip, show up that annual hilux meet up!

If you boys set a date i'll be there.

I have been slack Dave. Been working away from home a lot in recent times so have just wanted to veg out at home on the weekends.

But as I said I am keen :5:

Good for me. gota be more then 3 of us that wheel there navs in nsw?

I should be able to get a few mates to come. One is a series 1 D22 driver, 1 a GU wagon driver, 1 a GU cab chassis driver and last a Suzuki Vitara driver.

Another mate has a Jeep Wrangler.

Dave.

Ill see if i can round some up but most of the ones i go wheeling with arnt fans of sand drivin, im not normally but this is different.

ill mention it to him, he might if he can be bothered putting smaller tyres on aswell.

I love the Watagans but Sundays aren't good for me. I am not keen to fall asleep on the new england highway late at night. As I work sunday arvo's.

Dave.

Hi guys,
I'd love to come along but unfortunately there's only one weekend I can do it and that's 6/7 Dec. I'm moving to Qld on the 11th Dec so things really tight for me atm. Of course I don't expect anyone to plan around my availabilities but if it happens to fall on that weekend, I'll be there :13:
I grew up in Stockton and that is where I did a bit of 4w driving as a kid but never made it to Tin City - would be cool to make a stop there.

Josh and eberyone else if Josh's locker goes to plan we may be able to go for the run.

I am happy for any Saturday except saturday coming as my sister is moving and wants help.

Dave.

Sh!t.....

That would be all the more reason to go this coming Saturday :18:

Im easy too. Unless something urgent happens I'll be right anytime.

if the locker goes to plan i can do fri nite till mid arvo sat on the 6th, but then have to go cos ive got a mates 21st on.

Latest posts

Back