Suuuuuup

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bazz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

long time reader, just joined felt bad stealing all these ideas thought id contribute lol

awesome forum hope to continue learning and maybe contributing.

Had my 2005 nav for over a year now and it rocks!!!

cheers

Bazz

Welcome Bazz, if only you'd had a D40 you'd have been able to steal the really good ideas :big_smile:

d40's AND americans ??
:afraid:mexicans running the muster
cmon admins
pick your game up

Last edited:
I must be missing something where did the American bit come from I don't see anything American in the op.

And Woody's not running the Muster, Woody doesn't even exist he's just an entity the committee set up to take all the flak and protect themselves.

I watched the V8's but none of their injuns got shot few cowboys around though :big_smile:

Were they changing the wooden wheels on there carts (D22's as you refer to them).

Nah but they was chasing each other and the DH's on the tv were going woo woo everytime that wanker in the number 2 injun came on the screen. It was bit like those old cowboy and injun movies only this one was in colour

The DH's in the commentary box and the wanker they call Tander in number 2.

Nice hijacking of Bazz's thread too Dave :sarcastic:

Hey guys,

long time reader, just joined felt bad stealing all these ideas thought id contribute lol

awesome forum hope to continue learning and maybe contributing.

Had my 2005 nav for over a year now and it rocks!!!

cheers

Bazz

Longtime reader. He knows what goes on. :sarcastic: :big_smile:

I wish they would piss off the V8 Supercar series and bring back the good old days.

Too True :big_smile:

I think it's got a lot to do with the arrogant wankers like Tander, Winterbottom and others who always have to blame others when things go pear shaped, it can never be their fault.

Once again though the biggest downfall of the sport is that the management got too big for the sport and it's all about dollars and not about the sport.

Sorry, I assumed the "suuuuuuup" was a homie thing they did on the streets of New York to look cool and all gangster-like to impress the other home-boys.

Don't often hear it said out here, but then I haven't been in many pubs of late. I guess it's inevitable that we all become Americans ourselves and "Home and Away" becomes "Days Of Their Lives".

Haha thanks for the welcome, dave is right well aware of the way thing go on here lol.

Im not american at all, Live in brisbane but have been known to impress "home-boys" from time to time :p.

I have to agree D40's are not as tough, marketed for soccer mums who consider a street with a few speedbumps off road ;).

Latest posts

Back