The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) lol with paint or texta

Them mother f"(£ers actually managed to f#@k up replacing locks.

They missed the fuel door lock so they have to change and tumble that, and the "brand new" passenger door lock has a dint in it and the previously undamaged and now also "brand new" driver's door lock has 4 f@(#ing dints in it.

W
T
F
F

So pissed off

They missed the fuel door lock so they have to change and tumble that, and the "brand new" passenger door lock has a dint in it and the previously undamaged and now also "brand new" driver's door lock has 4 f@(#ing dints in it.

W
T
F
F

So pissed off

Useless as titts on a bull those c£%&s.......
Back yr and a bit ago Nissan in Essendon drove the passenger side of my navii against a steel pole... That was hard enough to sort out. They had to help you fix the locks and door.... Dogs... That's my rant for ya Rohan. Now its time to lay back in sunny mernda and drink shit loads. Remembering in driving my b-double tomorrow at 630 :)

W
T
F
F

So pissed off

Getting fixed at a panel beaters is it?

W
T
F
F

So pissed off
I think you better proceed with spraying d!ck on their sign then haha

Latest posts

Back