The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking about chics and Navaras.... We took the kids and the dog down for a run on the beach at Conway Beach and on the way home three chics were sitting on the tailgate of their Nav in a paddock sucking back what appeared to be rum and cokes. I looked their way, they looked my way and waved so I waved back then got a weird look from the wife.

I woulda been knifed in the throat if I was caught giving a look.

i woulda been knifed in the throat if i was caught giving a look.

ForumRunner_20141021_171236.jpg

Awww cute hahahhaa

Came off ok then?

Ye not too bad. Couldn't get it out from up under the bullbar tho :/
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415447896.133890.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415447923.760908.jpg

Got myself stone scoop FML, they were a bitch to get outta there too!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415447971.400545.jpg

Talking about chics and Navaras.... We took the kids and the dog down for a run on the beach at Conway Beach and on the way home three chics were sitting on the tailgate of their Nav in a paddock sucking back what appeared to be rum and cokes. I looked their way, they looked my way and waved so I waved back then got a weird look from the wife.

Bahahahahahaha good form sticko!!

I woulda been knifed in the throat if I was caught giving a look.

Na I'm not that bad Id just give my other half a back hander in the guts lol

Hahahah... yeah but didn't you say they were sitting..? I don't think the misses would have been too happy at all if you got a better look hahahahahha

Did they have flannos on too? Or singlets..? Hahahahh

Well two were on the tailgate and one was stand next to them. No flannos I don't think but I do remember a pink polo shirt.
But on another note I'm aloud to look at boobs because she does too, doing window shopping for next year!

Well two were on the tailgate and one was stand next to them. No flannos I don't think but I do remember a pink polo shirt.
But on another note I'm aloud to look at boobs because she does too, doing window shopping for next year!
Hahahah... you're not allowed to touch are you?
Like a test drive?

Back