The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of unicorns ... please stay safe.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Leapfrog-a-Unicorn-Fable.png
    Leapfrog-a-Unicorn-Fable.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 89
If you get busted spraying your d1ck all over their fence you might be in for some trouble.

Or did I misunderstand something here?:jackoff:

No I'm a serial public nudist looking to make that next step into public obscenity you didn't miss a thing OT

View attachment 18291

Beer and cricket...
Summer is here :biggrin: :cheers:

As opposed to beer and footy

Beer goes with everything.
I think your TV has had too much, its on its side hahahah.. Oh wait, so is the glass, maybe you should try holding the phone the right way around hahahah
Make a sign and put it on the fence then! Problem solved, you're welcome haha

Nothing better :) two of my favourite things!
Better yet, paint a dick on their fence. Up close it will just look like lines on the steel, but from a distance....

Hahahahah

I think your TV has had too much, its on its side hahahah.. Oh wait, so is the glass, maybe you should try holding the phone the right way around hahahah

Better yet, paint a dick on their fence. Up close it will just look like lines on the steel, but from a distance....

Hahahahah

It's the stupid app turning the photos sideways

Haha I never thought of that lol. A big white cock and balls on a black fence...

Hahahah yeah I know, mine does it too. I trick it now. If you take a pic in Instagram and go to post it, but then go back (does that make sense) on android phones it makes a new folder in your gallery "Instagram". Upload the pic from that folder to the forum and it will be the right way.....

Hahahah yeah I know, mine does it too. I trick it now. If you take a pic in Instagram and go to post it, but then go back (does that make sense) on android phones it makes a new folder in your gallery "Instagram". Upload the pic from that folder to the forum and it will be the right way.....

That's a bit too much effort for my liking lol

Well, it's either that or rotate it on the phone hahaha... cause it does it even if you try and use the browser......

Talking about chics and Navaras.... We took the kids and the dog down for a run on the beach at Conway Beach and on the way home three chics were sitting on the tailgate of their Nav in a paddock sucking back what appeared to be rum and cokes. I looked their way, they looked my way and waved so I waved back then got a weird look from the wife.

Back