The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and here is an interesting fact..............1/3rd of all divorce filings in 2011 in the US had a reference to........wait for it...........................................facebook

I believe that! So many of my friends are having relationship issues because of fb...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414291918.669391.jpgc

Off Topic Posts

Lol

IM 28 never had any form of social media and people call me weird. Hmmmm

:rofl2:

Hey I thought u weird before i knew that ;) Hahahahaha jk :p

I'd rather date a guy that hasn't got fb. Social media is f***ed up when it comes to relationships lol the 2 should never b mixed lol

stuff.

How does a Frenchman hold his liquor?
By the ears

Scarier than fondling a raw sausage blindfolded at a gay party

Gotta be good lookin' coz she's so hard to see...

...throw my brain in a hurricane and the blind can have my eyes, and the deaf can take both my eyes, if they don't mind the sight / Give my stomach to Milwaukee if they run out of beer, put my socks in a cedar box, just get 'em out of here, Venus de Milo can have my arms, look out I've got your nose, sell my art to the Junkman and give my love to Rose ...

Hey I thought u weird before i knew that ;) Hahahahaha jk :p

I'd rather date a guy that hasn't got fb. Social media is f***ed up when it comes to relationships lol the 2 should never b mixed lol

benchrisfennel your in

i also dont have f*ckfacebook, i like moonlit strolls, candle lit dinners, puppies

I have no facebook nor do my girls 12 and 14. I just try my best to help 27yrs as a nav driver and mechanic assist most. I see heaps of queries not resolved. Most are simple eg Happy John has 159hp atw. While that is piss week show me on standard turbo what most make. I would be happy with 120 hp.

Latest posts

Back