The fate of landcruiser park?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
I really don't like to spread rumours, but a mate of mine is adamant that this is true, and he seems a pretty good source.

Landcruiser park has been for sale for a while for $10,500,000. He is telling me that it has been sold to the army, who apparantly currently hire the park out mid week sometimes to do exercises. Word is that they will be closing it to the public, the last event will be the mud, bulls weekend in november.

Someone please tell me this is all rubbish? :confused::confused:

Any state forests up there ?

There are heaps down here, but NSW is the tax state.

So you win some you lose some.

Dave.

So does the business come with the property? 6000 hectares for $10,500,000 plus the property's profile seems like a pretty good deal.

And I thought helping run a 40ha property was fun - I'd love to own/run a property like that.

I hope it stays open, however..

I do not know, but i would imagine that the public liability issues for LCMP would be huge.
They allow anybody to do whatever they like and there are a lot of idiots that get on the turps and then go for a drive out there in the middle of the night.
Now i know we sign a form when we enter the park, but i do not think it would save them if there was a mayor accident.

I hope it stays available and open to the public.

Now i know we sign a form when we enter the park, but i do not think it would save them if there was a mayor accident.

True, indemnity/disclaimer forms did not help Black Duck Valley when they had an incident a few years ago.

For my view it is a lot of money, I know the land will only appreciate, but for a return on investment, even a 10% return would need to bring in 1.05 million a year or $20,000 a week. I can't see it doing that. I am no expert though and certainly arent in a position to buy it lol.

i was talking to a mate of mine and alben is his uncle, apparently he has had the farm for sale for a while. and it is to cover the cost of his blue lagoon safari up the cape.

Latest posts

Back