The Funny/Cool Picture Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the history section of that wiki article is basically says what i said earlier with how close they are to each other and for what they were used for.

All dogs came from the same descendants

If you look at the staffy and how ''active'' and borderline adhd they can be
yet the bull terriers are completly opposite in nature, how can you compare them?

But we r off topic now, wtf were we wingin bout again?

Last edited:
easily really, the bull terrier and Staffordshire bull terrier ect are allot more closely realated to a german shepherd or a Rottweiler ect ect , and ive owned quite a few pitties and family have owned allot of staffies and mates have owned bullies and to me all of the ones i know are very similar in nature, build, height, stature, strength, colours,

Last edited:
Why do people still get confused with these dogs
A pit bull is NOT a bull terrier
A staffy is NOT a bull terrier

No- one said they were. Ive just had bad experiences with bull terriers. And i guess the look of them freak me out a bit. Also, they are one of the more inbred dogs getting around; they've been bred for years by dog show tools just to have that stupid nose that wins trophies.

Lmao
You can come pat mine anytime they wont hurt you
And she is not at all sensitive bout her big noze.
I do understand how there looks can scare some people

Last edited:
Also, "Pit-bulls" never really suffered from the inbreeding thing as much, as they are essentially a working dog and were bred for their ability (well we all know what that means) and to be easily handled, BUT, they also happen to be very intelligent and loyal, basically just a big staffy, and the fighting instinct is more from the "training" (read; abuse) than anything else.
In fact, in america, there is no real difference between a pit bull and an am-staff, because a pit-bull is any dog that is used for, or just looks like it could be used for pit fighting.

Lmao
You can come pat mine anytime they wont hurt you
And she is not at all sensitive bout her big noze.
I do understand how there looks can scare some people

Lol, i am sure your dogs are sweet hearts. But i've also seen what golden retrievers can do, so i am a bit biased against them as well.

A dog learns all it's mannerism and behaviour from it's master. The dog sees this person as it's greatest teacher. If the master is an idiot so will the dog be. If the master treats it with respect and guidance the dog deserves you will have a mate for life. Any breed can be turned into a wonderful companion the master is responsible for this. Just like bringing up kids imo.

I took this picture in Oct 2011,
Wonder what the price is now with inflation..

BP petrol stop at Pinnaroo, felt like a snack until i saw the price...
Checked price at Foodland when i got home, frozen pack of 4 is $7.29.
And i thought that Mrs.Mac's pies in the Nullarbor Roadhouse at $5.50 was expensive.......

6293397713_6c6bf188fe.jpg

Just when you thought you’d seen everything!

Guess What This Is.

14926827248_6476b489e4.jpg

No reason to stand on your feet waiting to get your welfare check.
Just put your flip-flops next in line
and go back and sit on your butt
and play games on your iPhone.
Is this a great country or what?

This shits me, I work with heaps of single parents. Some in the past suggest sexual payment for the work I perform. They need to get off off their arse and work for a dollar. And thanks for posting it Lever.

Farkn ingenious I reckon - now to apply that ingenuity to something important.

Just when you thought you’d seen everything!

Guess What This Is.

14926827248_6476b489e4.jpg

No reason to stand on your feet waiting to get your welfare check.
Just put your flip-flops next in line
and go back and sit on your butt
and play games on your iPhone.
Is this a great country or what?

This is quite clearly NOT in Australia. For a start, no one here 'collects' a dole cheque, it's deposited into an account. Google image search will also tell you it's from Thailand.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good old fashioned 'A Current Affair' type rant about people on welfare. :stupid:

http://www.digitalspy.com.au/fun/ne...iland-goes-viral-picture.html#~oPa3VdwxPVy4Lm

This is quite clearly NOT in Australia. For a start, no one here 'collects' a dole cheque, it's deposited into an account. Google image search will also tell you it's from Thailand.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good old fashioned 'A Current Affair' type rant about people on welfare. :stupid:

http://www.digitalspy.com.au/fun/ne...iland-goes-viral-picture.html#~oPa3VdwxPVy4Lm

We all not it's not roses for those on the dole who can't genuinely get a decent job, but I think we all know or have met useless flogs who have absolutely no intention of getting off welfare

Back