Toowoomba Floods

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a NSW person Dave can't see Wally the Great, it's a mechanism all NSW people have because of the arse kicking he's had a hand in dealing them for so long

See he can't even remember that what code Wally played for....bloody New South Welshmen!

I know we should all look forward and seize the future but for christs sake Dave Go back a page :ha:

The king was helping bail out some random blokes house today. Just saw a bunch of people with buckets and stopped driving to help. What a champ.

All in a day's work for someone with super human abilities... They should have had him stationed in the CBD to single handedly bail out the whole district. It would have worked.

Yeah that sounds like something the tv would report. I know such pillars of society do exist but it's about time the reporters stopped sensationalising so much of it and reporting properly. It's all about money and viewers to the stations these days and they never learn, but then that's a bit too far off topic so I'll stop ranting about the media and go and have dinner.

Yes stop ranting and get back in the kitchen robot.

You still haven't washed my Nav yet.

Dave.

Farkn coping a hiding from the rain here atm...
lucky I'm up top of a hill, pity the people down below.:sad:

Back