Toyota 86

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They discussed it on the zclub.com forum at length.
Those that drove it said, cheap looking interior, handles well, but lacks power.

I've test driven one. Plastic interior missing a few classy interior features to make it appealing. Rear seats are POINTLESS. 3 means of using transmission. Very responsive in the gearing part of it, but needed something to pull you back into the seat from the motor. Once it gets going it is pretty great on road. Smoked a xr6 who thought he was the toughest unit around. That's highway speeds starting at 80kmh then downshifting with the foot on the loud pedal. Seats comfortable but not the best. Handling is nice but needs a more wider tire or something to really put it in its zone.

That's all I can pretty much give you from a 30min drive.

wait for the new WRX looks so sexy and seriously whats the point of buying a N/A sports car? unless its a V8 of course.

IMO its just an overhyped coupe that has artificially imposed supply constraints to make it seem like everyone is buying one when in fact its toyota and subaru that have come up with the idea for an 18month waiting list.

From what I hear the wait on getting one is enough to turn anyone off buying one. Someone told me the other day the wait is between 8 and 12 months. Even Rav 4's have a 12 week wait on them so Yota seem to be following Nissan in the waiting department.

Subaru have also released there 86 finally. So you can get one from either maker now. Find who has the shorter waiting list. I have to admit the Subaru version for some reason looks nicer. The addition of a superchargerbor turbo would be a great investment to pick up the missed power is the wonderful boxer motor

Well balanced lightweight front engine rear drive sports car, responsive N/A boxer engine with low centre of gravity ,whats not to like? ^^ have to agree the subaru BRZ is better looking. Yeah, mild super charger or at least intake/exhaust/tune and racy suspension would have to help. But its not all about power.

If one of the mods can own a Dmax I think talking about Yota's is good. If he could get his tools and a car seat into an 86 moneybags Dave might have brought one of them.

Drive the z, its a daddy for the bucks. Nicely built inside n out. Great chassis, goes like hell, stops even better. Reliable, economic, well appointed and reasonably priced new and 2nd hand.

apparently they are releasing a TRD/STI version late this year or next year..

flat six turbo in AWD or RWD

that makes no sense for subaru at least to do that when there is a new wrx due out early next year.

toyota underpower everything these days so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Wrong forum!! I reckon, just saying :)
Looks like a ricer to me???

Cheers Brad

Wrong forum? Just because it has a different manufacturer does not mean we cant have opinions come out in the clubhouse; anyway , my nav looks better!

Wrong forum? Just because it has a different manufacturer does not mean we cant have opinions come out in the clubhouse; anyway , my nav looks better!

Haha just stirring, I was referring more to it being a ricer than anything. And yes your Nav would look better

Latest posts

Back