Proof that you can polish a turd.....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Image0342.jpg
    Image0342.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 59
The R.M Williams seat covers and steering wheel cover explain a few things.

Imagine the laughter as he turned up at the B&S ball.

...and that's why its for sale with only 5K (I think, can't be arsed looking again) on the clock!

Is that really polishing a turd?????? or is it just keeping a turd and throwing pieces of turd at the one you kept????? because it just looks like a massive pile of shit to me

In a way its a smart thing that he's done. He has made sure a Great Wall cannot be driven off road. This means less burnt out wrecks in the national parks etc.

When you see all the things GW owners worldwide have done with their cars it's really not that surprising that someone here attached some plastic to theirs, although not always to that extreme there is plenty of Nav and Yota owners who have done very similar.

Just like every other 4wd they come off the factory floor impractical for heavy 4wd use but some of the modifications done by overseas owners would put many to shame and as embarrassing as it might be for some to admit there is some modified GW's out there that would be pulling out modified Navaras.

I'm not really a fan of them but it's all personal taste and very little different to the D22 owner who claims it's better to spend less and modify heavily than it is to buy a D40 and do the same.

Latest posts

Back