*VNOG* border track trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next question... Is there a consenus on where we are going to camp up on the Saturday night? Myself and Miss Piggy (the 2 little pigs will sleep where told) are are keen to camp at Albacutya but we'll go with the flow.

Thx

Gus, there may well be a mix of some at Albycutya and some at Rainbow. I think I will be at the motel, and have spoken to Ridgie, who is likely to do the same. I have been thinking that I will give it another week or so, then start firming up arrangments and final numbers. I expect that between now and then, we will still have guys drop out for one reason or another.

Current list of those who have expressed an interest is (in order of expression)
Heata,
Aido,
Ridgie,
BossHog,
ONLOCK,
Will,
Scotty B,
DigbyJ,
MadD40,
Gaz84,
Sossel.

I am mindfull that this trip being midweek, involves use of peoples annual leave or the like. In my book that makes it valuable time, and its important that it works well and people can enjoy themselves, which means different things to different people. I need to do some planning as to how this might work, or even if a group this big is viable. In order to assist this planning can you all please confirm your interest?

I'm still in - travelling alone or with a borrowed child.

I'll gladly loan you a 5 year old - he's about the same size as your dogs, so will fit in the kennels if you like if he gets a bit rowdy during the day (or night)

Although i think i'll have problems getting that past the boss lady.

Current list of those who have expressed an interest is (in order of expression)
Heata,
Aido,
Ridgie,
BossHog,
ONLOCK,
Will,
Scotty B,
DigbyJ,
MadD40,
Gaz84,
Sossel.

I am mindfull that this trip being midweek, involves use of peoples annual leave or the like. In my book that makes it valuable time, and its important that it works well and people can enjoy themselves, which means different things to different people. I need to do some planning as to how this might work, or even if a group this big is viable. In order to assist this planning can you all please confirm your interest?

:focus:

Let's confirm attendance so Heata can plan.

Seriously juggling chainsaws at the moment and whilst this is the trip I REALLY wanted to do I will relegate myself to a "maybe".
Dont count me in but if I find that I am able to get along I know where to find ya's.

Sorry was supposed to check with the boss today heata but I'm pretty sure he's on hols then which means I can't be.
Was thinkin about even trying to hook Up with you guys for a day or twodepending on when boss is back, but stick me on the no list.
Been some great trips you guys've been on this year!

i reckin you will be fine Dave as said earlier this trip doesn't need to be capped as the desert is a big place

I agree even if there were two seperate groups travelling, I dunno, say 30 mins apart. A larger group also means more stories around the campfire :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back