*VNOG* border track trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone drive my car up there.I reckin I will have lost my licence by then and Kendall has been looking so forward to it.Let me know if this is possible please.I'm juswt trying to get an action plan together if I have lost it by then.Cheers Scotty

I am sure there will be no shortage of volunteers to drive your beast scotty, i'm even toying with the idea myself! but it might be a little underpowered for me though [lol]

sorry heath shouldve let you know earlier but i spoke to ric (mad d40) last week and he cant make it anymore

no worries thanks for the update Kyle.
so we now have;

1. Heata, (confirmed)
2.Aido,( Maybe)
3.Ridgie,(confirmed)
4.BossHog,(confirmed)
5.ONLOCK, (confirmed)
6.Scotty B, (confirmed, looking for driver!)
7.Sossel.(confirmed)
8. d22dave(last spot is yours if you want it dave)

Scotty I can't help you I am sorry but I hope someone comes to your rescue.

I was in Opposite Lock this morning and they did the Border Track on the weekend. Mmmm if you like lots of mud you're in for a great time. There are tracks around those deep mud holes but they're like driving on ice apparently. OL's 70 series 'Cruiser was covered in mud with sand buried deep into the bullbar!!

Fun time ahead I suspect!

:banghead:
Scotty I can't help you I am sorry but I hope someone comes to your rescue.

I was in Opposite Lock this morning and they did the Border Track on the weekend. Mmmm if you like lots of mud you're in for a great time. There are tracks around those deep mud holes but they're like driving on ice apparently. OL's 70 series 'Cruiser was covered in mud with sand buried deep into the bullbar!!

Fun time ahead I suspect!

Cant wait to see the photos. man i wish i was coming along....:banghead: oh well, next time.

Hey guys,
I will be camping at Pine Hut Soak this Friday night and doing the track with a mate Saturday/Sunday. Look out for white D40 and white 4.2 Patrol. I guess we will run into each other somewhere along the track maybe.

so we now have;

1. Heata, (confirmed)
2.Aido,( Maybe)
3.Ridgie,(confirmed)
4.BossHog,(confirmed)
5.ONLOCK, (confirmed)
6.Scotty B, (confirmed, looking for driver!)
7.Sossel.(confirmed)
8. d22dave(confirmed)

So the final eight is complete!
Gus thanks for the update, looks like it will be a muddy week, and cold too judging by the forecast.

Reports are firewood at Pine Hut soak is pretty rare, so everyone throw some in.

Mgladwin, we'll keep an eye out for you. I guess we will be pretty easy to spot.

Looking forward to it!

Yes firewood is hard to find and you need to pick it up whenever you see it - but it will be wet. I have bagged firewood that I sell at work and I will try and bring but I am running out of room!!

Also, I have a spare sand flag if anyone is needing it. It can be gaffer taped to a bullbar or fibreglass UHF aerial.

Cheers mate.
Haven't been real busy here for a while and taken a back seat to VNOG obviously.
Been a little busy on another forum though as JayK has noticed....he's in the same game.
Get sick of reading about Navaras I have been keeping a bit of a blog over HERE

Cheers mate.
Haven't been real busy here for a while and taken a back seat to VNOG obviously.
Been a little busy on another forum though as JayK has noticed....he's in the same game.
Get sick of reading about Navaras I have been keeping a bit of a blog over HERE

I've spent a bit of time stalking that site Aido. But I'm just looking at picking up a few lawns for a bit of spending money and I'll see if I pick up
any specialized lawn work from there.

If you need any advice or tips for lawncare yell out mate. I'm a Foreman on a golf course and I'm just about to complete my Diploma in Turf Management so I know heaps about watching grass grow! Anyway, waaaay off topic but I love chatting about turf!

I've spent a bit of time stalking that site Aido. But I'm just looking at picking up a few lawns for a bit of spending money and I'll see if I pick up
any specialized lawn work from there.

If you need any advice or tips for lawncare yell out mate. I'm a Foreman on a golf course and I'm just about to complete my Diploma in Turf Management so I know heaps about watching grass grow! Anyway, waaaay off topic but I love chatting about turf!

come around to my place Marcus.I want my back lawn like a putting green.lol

Latest posts

Back