Vnog

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although we all know Melbourne's random weather pattens, have you lot seen the forecast for Saturday/Sunday?

They reckon 100mls over the high country, and 65ml over Melbourne and it's Suburbs.

Looks like fun! :D

I think thats why SCOTTY wants to go ...

personally, i just picked up an IRONMAN awning to put on the side of the racks, so when we stop for lunch somewhere, the MRS and KID have somewhere to sit with shelter ....

I will be installing awning this afternoon when i knock off work ... oh bugger, why dont i just knock off and do it NOW !!!!

I will be installing awning this afternoon when i knock off work ... oh bugger, why dont i just knock off and do it NOW !!!!

Because if we all have to work why shouldn't you?

Who am I kidding I've rung through one order today and done very little else...bugger it knock off time Woody

Because if we all have to work why shouldn't you?

Who am I kidding I've rung through one order today and done very little else...bugger it knock off time Woody

Ah, you make my laugh oh Krafty one ...

i'll knock off an hour early now, and bug out - so 4pm it will be.

Yeah I suppose after such a hard days yakka I can relate to a 4pm knock off too. I think I'll join you.

Well, i left the office at 4pm ... got the lawn down, a mate dropped around with his 4 yr old son - we let the young uns of to play in the back yard, and i conned me mate to help me install a side awning on the NAVARA ...

Really neat. a 2m IRONMAN awning was installed on the NAV in about 20 minutes flat - really easy!!!

I'm ready for saturday now - even if it pours down rain ALL day - when we stop somewhere for a lunch breack, i've got somewhere for the MRS and JNR to sit out of the rain. (whilst i get wet boiling the billy on the back tail gate)

Even got the MRS to help me set the awning up after dinner (B4 dark), so we know what to do in the rain on saturday. Even the MRS said its too easy.

BRING IT ON SCOTTY !!!

LOL

Latest posts

Back