What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaned alloy bars with septone, so shinny i'll be blinding everyone on the road! Lol

unloaded it after our trip to the Cape, Weipa, Karumba 9000ks . only breakdown was when the hose supplied by a frontmount intercooler supplier which i said was too small came off intake manifold even with upgraded clamps .

Finally got the 3rd battery in and hooked up. All credit to happy john for the great idea of where to locate it. Now i have to find a spot for the jack!

Attachments

• CAM00009A.jpg
    CAM00009A.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 76
  • CAM00012A.jpg
    CAM00012A.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Something familiar about that setup Glen looks good mate, I got the 160ltr compressor next to mine, how much did you get the battery from Aussie for mate.

Something familiar about that setup Glen looks good mate, I got the 160ltr compressor next to mine, how much did you get the battery from Aussie for mate.

Thanks John. The battery was $345 delivered for the 165ah. With the 2 child restraints i don't have a lot of leftover space but that is a great idea. Now it is in i can play around with the space i have left.

Last month: Found/brought/fitted snugtop canopy.
Last night: Found/brought/fitted roof basket
Today: Made a bracket to mount the catch can... And now doing EGR plate as well

Not playing doof doof I hope, you will make us navara owners look bad:rofl2:

Na just came out the movies so just took some photos of it under the moon, talked about future mods with a mate. then let him check out the new spotties.... As I turned them on.... he didn't appreciate that lol.
U know general quiet, non-suspicious lurking haha

then let him check out the new spotties.... As I turned them on.... he didn't appreciate that lol.

Love doing that, now with a 150w lightbar and 100w spotlights my neighbor hates me when I go out, as I come around the corner I drop them on through his kitchen window, if he's in there he flips me the bird:rofl2:
It's all good, I work with him

Latest posts

Back