what pisses you off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What pisses me off is that Castlemaine XXXX beer isn't made in Castlemaine :devil:

I work 100metres up the road from the site of the original Castlemaine XXXX brewery (if there's anything sadder than a pub with no beer it's a brewery with no beer!).

Yeah i live in castlemaine too and that joint has really gone to the pack!!

VB- might as well stick my head between the legs of an unwashed backpacker thats just got off a month long Contiki tour without showering once.

Boags..... Hmmmmmmmmmmm. What more can I say.... I am a native of the island.

Oh, and dont get me wrong.. I have done the head/backpacker thing. But would definitely shower them first next time......

What pisses me off? Just about everything I don't like. Sometimes even things that I do like. Like beer. But when I run out of it.

Hmmmm...what was the question again:suicide2:
what pisses me off is NOT beer. l love it.
But all the People in late model cars that drive around with their upgraded fog lights on,when its not foggy.Turn em off ya yuppy,look at me fuc**rs. you nearly blind me....oh and by the way its an offence...."rant over'

But all the People in late model cars that drive around with their upgraded fog lights on,when its not foggy.Turn em off ya yuppy,look at me fuc**rs. you nearly blind me....oh and by the way its an offence...."rant over'

Ohhhhhhh, now ya talkin:rant::rant::rant:

I enjoy people who who blind me with their pissy little lights, They change their tune when i drop the 100 watt rally eyes on them, Cry baby cry:sarcastic:

I thought they were called bogan lights. As most bogan model cars have them fitted and turned on fog or not.

Those bogan lights are my main inspiration for fitted the LED light bar i am saving for.

Don't get me started on what pisses me off.I will be writing for 3 days and overload the bloody forum.lol. I agree XXXX is shit just like emu lager. VB is shit to but just bareable.
Carlton on tap or pure blonde isn't to bad on a hot day but the bourbans are my poison.

What pisses me off is being stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere, with nice tropical weather and a great seaview, with grog being cheaper here than anywhere on the mainland ($3.50 pint), and not being allowed to touch it because I'm on 24/7 response. That pisses me off!

What pisses me off is being stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere, with nice tropical weather and a great seaview, with grog being cheaper here than anywhere on the mainland ($3.50 pint), and not being allowed to touch it because I'm on 24/7 response. That pisses me off!

That wouls piss you off.What do you do Pix

But we eat the ham those hill billys have lovingly caressed

OI! I resemble that remark! :eating:

Oh and it's the people from the little towns outside of Castlemaine (like Maldon) that are the hill billies we just process the ham, they do all of the 'caressing' that makes the ham all tender and stuff :big_smile:

Last edited:
OI! I resemble that remark! :eating:

Oh and it's the people from the little towns outside of Castlemaine (like Maldon) that are the hill billies :

Maldon i know it well the wife sends me broke in the quilt shop, And the cougar in the jeans shop, My oldest boy 17 at the time tried jeans on and just about shit himself when the cougar starts helping him adjust the fit. She probably didn,t break a law but i think she might of went past her job description. :laser:

Maldon i know it well the wife sends me broke in the quilt shop, And the cougar in the jeans shop, My oldest boy 17 at the time tried jeans on and just about shit himself when the cougar starts helping him adjust the fit. She probably didn,t break a law but i think she might of went past her job description. :laser:

Where is the jeans shop Dave,I'm going there.LMAO

Scotty,you sure your not from QLD or something...NOT like VB? whats going on there...and pure blonde is ok?

i would rather drink stagnant water then that..

Back