what pisses you off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BCF fountain gate staff pissed me off today,instead of chatting at the counter,you guys should really see if a customer needs service before he walks out the door like i did.
MUPPETS

anaconda check out...theyr as slow as a wet week,fairdinkum..
finaly i get to the rigister get everything scanned,pull out the cash and the chick says"i dont take CASH on this register.....F#@k me,since when is cash not prefered?there was no signs that said card purchases only,then had to line up at another rigister to pay for my goods.
bloody worse then K Mart with a pimply faced knob working the till...

Tampon and fanny rag commercials.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Not really pissed off by this, more just gives me the shits a bit. Saw a silver D22 tonight in Ballarat tonight with a Unit sticker on the tailgate. Seriously mate, just take it off....

DickHeads sitting in the right lane of a freeway doing about 100. but oblivious to whats going on around them.
MOVE THE FARK OVER

^ Oh I know.

I see these wankers often.

I can work when I want, they are the reason I work at night.

Truck drivers know the road rules, plus I know they can drive.

Night time truckies are usually in B-doubles.

Show them respect and you get it back.

Yet you are so quick to rubbish me for driving with my bowling hat in the back window, a rug over the back seat and driving while bent over looking through the steering wheel, you are such a hypocrite :rant:

^ Oh I know.

I see these wankers often.

I can work when I want, they are the reason I work at night.

Night time truckies are usually in B-doubles.

Show them respect and you get it back.

l was'nt talking about trucks dave,its the idiots in cars mate.l find 99.9% of trucks to be courtious drivers :)

Yet you are so quick to rubbish me for driving with my bowling hat in the back window, a rug over the back seat and driving while bent over looking through the steering wheel, you are such a hypocrite :rant:

I only bag you out because you dont do the speed limit.

l was'nt talking about trucks dave,its the idiots in cars mate.l find 99.9% of trucks to be courtious drivers :)

I know that, I am saying I can work when I want and I drive at night because truckies keep left unless overtaking.

P platers and morons will sit in the right lane for 100km's if they want.

But I am a truck driver and you say truckies are good :ha:

Besides it's a speed limit not a speed target so bite ya bum :eviltongue:

I know that, I am saying I can work when I want and I drive at night because truckies keep left unless overtaking.
P platers and morons will sit in the right lane for 100km's if they want.

yeah you would think that basic shit like this would be taught to young people. and how about some dickheads that get to the end of an onramp/merging lane and just stop?

You dont wanna travel the Pacific Highway on public holidays then.

It comes to a stand still because people cant merge into 1 lane.

Its a !@#$%^&* joke.

Latest posts

Back