What the future holds.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Since the introduction of computers, we have seen millions of jobs replaced.

Ever wonder what future generations will be doing.

I wish the corrupt UN would look at capping the worlds population, but the economies of the world are built on growth. So that wont happen.

My future looks more grim every year since the introduction of computers.
Im in the printing industry and its not looking good at all for the future of the trade.

I am in the telecommunications game, I wanna get out soon into electrical work.

30 years time Ill still have a job, I wont in the Comm's game.

Retail is another industry slowly dying, however Australian importers and wholesalers are most to the blame for that.

The Australian people are sick of being ripped off, my spotties are $700 each in Australia, $350 each out of the US.

Dont tell me thats rent and all the rest. Its greed, nothing more.

If the pricks made shit cheaper here they would make the same amount of proffit, they just move a shit load more merchandise. And EVERYONE wins.

^ Thats my way of thinking.

If they can afford the sales now, why dont they keep their prices low to sell more every year.

Jeans are like $120 here, $50 in the US. No brainer really.

I'm safe for now. They haven't invented a robot that can stand around and look stupid all day well not to my standards anyway.:rofl2:

Ain't that the truth Jimmy.

I am sure the "Refugees" will be safe to, living like kings at our expense.

If the pricks made shit cheaper here they would make the same amount of proffit, they just move a shit load more merchandise. And EVERYONE wins.

Guys, it doesn't work that way.
How many billion is the population in china?
A Chinese manufacturer has a potential domestic market of 3 billion?
That means he/she can put in the latest and greatest machinery and let it rip 24x7, so their overheads are spread over all those items.

An Australian manufacturer only has a domestic market of 20 million, so even if he/she buys the same machinery, they have greater overheads on each item produced so they are behind the eight balls.

On top of that, we are now importing a lot of our raw material; steel, cloth, etc.

Plus there is massively cheap global transport. Look at all that cheap chinese plastic good everywhere?

The good news is that when it comes to one off special builds, Australia punches way above or numbers.

The only constant is change.

Latest posts

Back